Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2007, 09:32 AM   #1
Gifted
 
nodoubtdaisy's Avatar
nodoubtdaisy will become famous soon enough

Arrow [SOLVED] Could someone help me with POTM info?

Hi!

I just bought the frog as to have this months POTM. I received some exclusives when I adopted him, like a sparkle plant, tornado plant , plus the bed that comes with him.

My question is...what are the other benefits of POTM? How do I get them? I did see that the Daily Activities page has things just for POTM, is this where donut seeds, etc will be?

Thanks in advance for any tips or suggestions!!

nodoubtdaisy!!
nodoubtdaisy is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2007, 09:33 AM   #2
Gift Guru
 
NascarFan's Avatar
NascarFan has disabled reputation

Default Re: Could someone help me with POTM info?

View Post Originally Posted by nodoubtdaisy
Hi!

I just bought the frog as to have this months POTM. I received some exclusives when I adopted him, like a sparkle plant, tornado plant , plus the bed that comes with him.

My question is...what are the other benefits of POTM? How do I get them? I did see that the Daily Activities page has things just for POTM, is this where donut seeds, etc will be?

Thanks in advance for any tips or suggestions!!

nodoubtdaisy!!
So you didn't get a POTM bag in his room that you click on before you open anything else?
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 10-26-2007, 09:35 AM   #3
carlythemonkey1
Guest

Default Re: Could someone help me with POTM info?

Yeah, you should have gotten a POTM bag...possibly a glitch?
Old 10-27-2007, 09:08 AM   #4
ohai
Gifted
 
wanda259's Avatar
wanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Could someone help me with POTM info?

was it the LIL kinz.....cuz' i didn't know that u don't get the POTM when u adopt the LIL kinz...but my friend adopted a LIL kinz frog and they sent her the stuff.....i think it's a glitch....but i could be wrong!!
wanda259 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 05:07 PM   #5
Gifted
 
nodoubtdaisy's Avatar
nodoubtdaisy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Could someone help me with POTM info?

View Post Originally Posted by wanda259
was it the LIL kinz.....cuz' i didn't know that u don't get the POTM when u adopt the LIL kinz...but my friend adopted a LIL kinz frog and they sent her the stuff.....i think it's a glitch....but i could be wrong!!
i had to logout and log back in. that seemed to help. thank you for the info

---------- nodoubtdaisy added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by carlythemonkey1
Yeah, you should have gotten a POTM bag...possibly a glitch?
i logged out and logged in, and that worked wonders. i got the snow making machine. it's pretty cool. thanks for the help!!

---------- nodoubtdaisy added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Nascar20Fan
So you didn't get a POTM bag in his room that you click on before you open anything else?
thanks again for all of your help!! the log out/log in tip you gave worked wonders!!

Last edited by nodoubtdaisy; 10-28-2007 at 05:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nodoubtdaisy is offline
Old 10-28-2007, 05:29 PM   #6
Gifted
 
nodoubtdaisy's Avatar
nodoubtdaisy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Could someone help me with POTM info?

i like the special clickz!!
nodoubtdaisy is offline
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts