Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2008, 07:46 PM   #31
wifan

Default Re: Complaining...........what's so bad about it?

View Post Originally Posted by larkrose
That was me trying to be funny. All of the sudden there are a ton of threads about complaining.... and they're all getting flagged, which means the 2 mods and 1 admin on the board are a little overworked.
I've seen a couple where I posted getting closed already.

3 people and with over 1 million posts/threads you people must be going . Not to say all the crew when everyone is online with all the flagging .
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2008, 07:46 PM   #32
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Yes, that is true Webkinz. I too would make a thread if I lost an item, but I wouldn't complain to Ganz or quit Webkinz ...
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 07:47 PM   #33
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by larkrose
Um....I don't want to complain, but there's soon going to be a petition from the moderators for members to talk about something else...
...and there should be. I am completely sick and tired of the complaining threads. I have seen at least 5 or 6 in the past couple hours. I wish ppl would take their minds of complaining and focus on the FUN of WI.
MattzKinz is offline Male
Old 02-29-2008, 07:47 PM   #34
Bow down to me! I'm
Gift Guru

Emma4ever12 has a spectacular aura about

wait do mods and amins get paid???
Old 02-29-2008, 07:49 PM   #35
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
Yes, that is true Webkinz. I too would make a thread if I lost an item, but I wouldn't complain to Ganz or quit Webkinz ...

see here is the thing. you are supposed to complain to ganz if something is missing. that way they know what to fix or if they have a new glitch. That is why they have an email address dedicated to just that. ya know support@webkinz.com. support as in customer support
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 07:49 PM   #36
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

No, mods and admins don't get paid. We volunteer our time.
Old 02-29-2008, 07:50 PM   #37
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Emma4ever12
wait do mods and amins get paid???
No but they should!! They do a great job putting up with us. Some days it seems like everyone has PMS. LOL
millieroo is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 07:51 PM   #38
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

a week ago i adopted 6 webbines and i was missing 2 exclusives and a potm item. i waited a few days to see if it would come back and when it didnt i called ganz and left a message. and they called back a day later and let me pick any potm item i wanted and any 2 exclusives. they apologised to ME because they messed up. If i didnt call i still wouldnt have those items
Old 02-29-2008, 07:53 PM   #39
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by TeenieKinz
a week ago i adopted 6 webbines and i was missing 2 exclusives and a potm item. i waited a few days to see if it would come back and when it didnt i called ganz and left a message. and they called back a day later and let me pick any potm item i wanted and any 2 exclusives. they apologised to ME because they messed up. If i didnt call i still wouldnt have those items

YAY I am glad that Ganz helped you out and you got to pick what you wanted.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 07:58 PM   #40
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

i didnt start a thread to complain about it, but i found a thread about someone else having trouble this week with adoptions and then a ton of other people posted that they did too. so i found out that i wasnt the only one.

---------- TeenieKinz added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by angelcat22
We shouldn't complain because we should be happy with what we have.

then you shouldnt buy any webkinz and be happy with what you have. And if you buy a webkinz with your own money and you do not get the items promissed to you it is like a breach of contract. and you should complain

---------- TeenieKinz added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

them not giving us the items we pay for is like us just going out and stealing webkinz

Last edited by TeenieKinz; 02-29-2008 at 07:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed