Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 10:28 AM   #1
Gift Guru

Bibble is on a distinguished road

Default [SOLVED] Click Here Problem

Hi Everyone and Happy New Year. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with a problem I'm having with my signature. I have the line "Click Here to go to My Gift Exchange", but there is no where to click. It doesn't do anything. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks so much. Bibble
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 10:31 AM   #2
Pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Click Here Problem

Sure!
First, copy the address to your GE. Then, go to "edit your signature". Then where you can type what goes into your signature, highlight the words/picture that you want to be the link. Then click the little globe in the taskbar, and enter the address to your exchange, and save. That's really all there is to it! Hope this helped!
Old 01-11-2008, 10:31 AM   #3
cheeseface5624
Gifted

cheeseface5624 is on a distinguished road

Sorry I would love to help but I don't no how to fix ur problem.....
Old 01-11-2008, 10:39 AM   #4
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by skittlebug7
Sure!
First, copy the address to your GE. Then, go to "edit your signature". Then where you can type what goes into your signature, highlight the words/picture that you want to be the link. Then click the little globe in the taskbar, and enter the address to your exchange, and save. That's really all there is to it! Hope this helped!
Thank you SO much skittlebug. I'm going to go try it right now. Rep points for you. I really appreciate your help. Bibble:luvfrog:
Old 01-11-2008, 10:44 AM   #5
princesswhite626
Gifted

marshmallowcat will become famous soon enough

I see that your link works now, but you haven't used your GE for over 3 weeks so it got automatically closed. You just need to PM a mod to have it re-opened. (I have had to do this a few times now.)
Old 01-11-2008, 10:47 AM   #6
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

Your link is working now!That's good!I am gonna visit your GE!

---------- glamglam added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Oh,it's closed

Last edited by glamglam; 01-11-2008 at 10:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-11-2008, 03:00 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Well, here's what you do,

You have to copy the link first of all. Then, You highlight the word(s) that you want people to click. Then you click the little thing that looks like a globe and a paperclip, and then you erase the http:// and you paste you link there!
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 06:53 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Thanks so much everyone for your help. I really appreciate you taking your time out to give me a hand. You're right Marshmallow Cat, my GE is closed. Thanks for letting me know how to get it reopened. Bibble
Old 01-11-2008, 08:27 PM   #9
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

just pm one of staff that is on when you are on and we will be happy to open it
Closed