Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2008, 10:06 PM   #21
nettne
Webkinz :)

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Can you guys stop complaining a little bit more! ??? ♥

Sometimes people need to vent their frustrations. If we lose things that we've been trying to get for a long time or they disappear, well I guess we geet upset, & also a crying child is nothing but fun too. They just want WW to work with a little less glitches and dihonest people. Which ultimatly is the cause for most of the glitches cause they are trying to get things they never really had & it causes other things to mess up. ( I was told this by a Ganz tech) But Sugar & spice & everything nice !!!

---------- nettne added 5 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

We've spent over 500.00 on webbies and if you figure that most people do have more then one don't you figure Ganz knows by their inventory sold & the $$$$ they have made to support a Top of the line website, it should work & the kids have every right to complain if they want to any place they want. Freedom of speech & all.

Last edited by nettne; 02-27-2008 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nettne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2008, 10:07 PM   #22
Gifted
JuJuAnnie is on a distinguished road

I had a huge response to post. Then I reread the thread and deleted it all except for this:

If you do not like the venting, then don't read them. It is my right to have and to express an opinion, and it is your right not to be forced to read it, like it, or agree with it. As long as I am stating facts about what has happened to me and my opinions about them, as long as I am being respectful to all other members, I will keep expressing my opinion, whether positive or negative. I will also continue to teach my son the same things.

So, to follow my own advice, I will not be reading any more of these "Please stop complaining" threads.

Everyone have a good evening.

---------- JuJuAnnie added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

BTW, what is emo?

Emo [IMG]http://static.***************.com/thumbsup.gif[/IMG] 32929 up, 9472 down [IMG]http://static.***************.com/thumbsdown.gif[/IMG] Genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic melodramatic 17 year olds who dont smile, high pitched overwrought lyrics and inaudible guitar rifts with tight wool sweaters, tighter jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5 ths of the face at an angle.

Last edited by princesstiara; 02-27-2008 at 11:20 PM.. Reason: from PT
Old 02-27-2008, 10:12 PM   #23
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by JuJuAnnie
---------- JuJuAnnie added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

BTW, what is emo?
A million thanks, JuJuAnnie: I returned to this thread to ask the same thing.

Just a guess on my part, but does it mean, being emotional?

luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 10:14 PM   #24
Gift Guru

snuffles31 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
How do we know this???

How do we know that the person who made this thread, and posted the originial message is not a "consumer"?

Are we assuming this because the poster is not an adult?

Because frankly, anyone with money in their pocket, who engages in commerce is a consumer. And plenty of kids have money nowadays.

I find your comment rude and patronizing; the young people on this site have every right to express their opinions, without fear of being told--however covertly--that their views don't matter.
The spelling errors clued me in, and not to argue but where do kids get their $? From adults! All I'm saying is next time you ask your parents for $ or webkinz or something, try to look at it from their prospective once in a while.
Also, if you want to be taken seriously use proper grammer. The slang stuff sounds very childish. and to me that's rude.

Last edited by snuffles31; 02-27-2008 at 10:19 PM.. Reason: add
Old 02-27-2008, 10:17 PM   #25

Minnie06 is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe if people gave suggestions instead of yelling or complaining. as she has said they are only people. but i agree that they do need to hear how we (the ppl that buy webkinz) feel about the site and our ideas. all you have to do is suggest not complain or yell.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:21 PM   #26
Call me KD~

kdsw1 is just really nicekdsw1 is just really nice

HI! i like webkinz they are doing all they can to make the people that play on webkinz happy im not telling people what to do well i tell my dogs what to do but thats different i like webkinz
kdsw1 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 10:24 PM   #27
hy, yes! I AM A
Gift Guru

kt150 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
A million thanks, JuJuAnnie: I returned to this thread to ask the same thing.

Just a guess on my part, but does it mean, being emotional?

Emo. Basically, it's a term used to describe really emotional (in a negative way - overly emotional) teens who listen to "emo" music... such as Bright Eyes, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, etc. Emo boys usually wear really tight girl jeans, tight shirts, studded belts, eye liner, and have longer, black hair. Emo girls usually have shorter, black, spikey hair and dress the same as the guys. Usually the kids think their lives are awful, write morose poetry, hate the world, hate their parents, etc.

It's very stereotypical. Right now it is very popular with the kids in middle school. I've never been a big fan of this style. *shrug* Google Image emo and you'll see.
kt150 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 10:34 PM   #28
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kt150
Emo. Basically, it's a term used to describe really emotional (in a negative way - overly emotional) teens who listen to "emo" music... such as Bright Eyes, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, etc. Emo boys usually wear really tight girl jeans, tight shirts, studded belts, eye liner, and have longer, black hair. Emo girls usually have shorter, black, spikey hair and dress the same as the guys. Usually the kids think their lives are awful, write morose poetry, hate the world, hate their parents, etc.

It's very stereotypical. Right now it is very popular with the kids in middle school. I've never been a big fan of this style. *shrug* Google Image emo and you'll see.
Thanks for the detailed explanation. I assumed"emo" meant emotional but I see it means more than that.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:38 PM   #29
Farmer1102
Gifted

webkinzmama13 is on a distinguished road

When I see a post about Ganz I read it because it is the best way to get information about problems on the WW site. Venting about all these adoption glitches (which I have been a victim of) serves a purpose. A lot of people are holding off on adoptions to avoid the adoption glitch and save Ganz the hassle / resorces / bad mojo of having to fix that many more accounts.

Most rants about Ganz are labled in the title. If you don't want to know about someone else's problems (which could be your problem tomorrow), then don't click.

Old 02-27-2008, 10:38 PM   #30
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kt150

Wow.......for a three letter word, it packs quite a punch!

Rep to you for being so helpful. I appreciate it!

luvwebbies is offline Female
Closed