Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2008, 09:28 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

pandaluv2121 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Can you guys stop complaining a little bit more! ??? ♥

that was mean to call people emo. your not nice
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2008, 09:32 PM   #12
same+ilovesoccer642
Gift Guru

mistyheart101 has a spectacular aura about

i agree but like i have a petition as a SUGGESTION to Ganz and also Ganz didnt make this site, Justin and Wendy did they r jut peps who r friends..... But i do agree with you! So please dont yell at me but also, like people who dont like WW according 2 u i think are people who dont like the GLITCHES that come along with them. Also, they want to help make WW better....... get my point? i get urs.

---------- mistyheart101 added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

i agree with you panda, that was not nice of you people who see that can contact a mod or admin, and you can get kicked out of WI forever.

Last edited by mistyheart101; 02-27-2008 at 09:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mistyheart101 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 09:34 PM   #13
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

You aren't really helping. I have seen more of these threads than the actual complaining threads. MANY people have done something like this - while suggusting not complaining is a good idea it's also not a good idea to fill up WI with these kinds of thread especially when one successful with many posts.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 09:34 PM   #14
Gifted

komoda2000 has disabled reputation

I try not to complain, only to let them know how they can make the site better. Um... and do you know what emo means? Because someone who complains isn't emo... Anyway, You have a point. I have seen people going around with the hateful words towards Ganz in their siggys and honestly, if they hate them so much, why do they play on webkinz?
Old 02-27-2008, 09:36 PM   #15
Gift Guru

princesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clown

That's true gemini, there are TONS of these threads.
princesspup2007 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 09:36 PM   #16
same+ilovesoccer642
Gift Guru

mistyheart101 has a spectacular aura about

feildhockey: Im with you! I am sporty, smart, girly, athletic i am the COMPLETE OPPOSITE you know ANYONE at ANYTIME will contact a mod and admin!! and you will get in trouble!!
mistyheart101 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 09:38 PM   #17
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by snuffles31
When you pay for a product and it becomes defective you expect a new product, or your money back. That is how buying and selling works in the world.

So, when you get a job, work hard, and spend ALOT of money on Webkinz for your kids then let's see how you feel about all of this. In the meantime worry about doing well in school, and less about the frustrated consumers who are spending their $$$. You are not one of them.
How do we know this???

How do we know that the person who made this thread, and posted the originial message is not a "consumer"?

Are we assuming this because the poster is not an adult?

Because frankly, anyone with money in their pocket, who engages in commerce is a consumer. And plenty of kids have money nowadays.

I find your comment rude and patronizing; the young people on this site have every right to express their opinions, without fear of being told--however covertly--that their views don't matter.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 09:40 PM   #18
RyanR2D2
Gift Guru

jewel01 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by snuffles31
When you pay for a product and it becomes defective you expect a new product, or your money back. That is how buying and selling works in the world.

So, when you get a job, work hard, and spend ALOT of money on Webkinz for your kids then let's see how you feel about all of this. In the meantime worry about doing well in school, and less about the frustrated consumers who are spending their $$$. You are not one of them.
Absolutely!!!
I have spent a lot of money on webkinz for my son, and when you pay for something you expect a certain level of quality. If you don't get it (and this is a forum), then yes, you are going to have people stating that they are unhappy. I have seen a lot of good come out of threads where people state what has gone wrong for them on WW...others give them info. on how to contact Ganz or what to say. If you don't like these threads you can always choose not to read them...
Old 02-27-2008, 09:40 PM   #19
AmazingPhil is
Gifted

kabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guide

you are right pupcream. I'm am sooooo done with seeing complaints every where.

but i don't think that people who complain are being emo......
kabutofan is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 09:43 PM   #20
RyanR2D2
Gift Guru

jewel01 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
How do we know this???

How do we know that the person who made this thread, and posted the originial message is not a "consumer"?

Are we assuming this because the poster is not an adult?

Because frankly, anyone with money in their pocket, who engages in commerce is a consumer. And plenty of kids have money nowadays.

I find your comment rude and patronizing; the young people on this site have every right to express their opinions, without fear of being told--however covertly--that their views don't matter.
Sorry luvwebbies...but the fact that the person who posted this thread called people names (emo) was what was rude. And yes, everyone has the right to express their opinion...even the complainers.
Closed