Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
I just got through reading all the rules for gift exchange and I hope I'm not the only one who felt really confused. I'm scared to even enter the GE because I don't want to get red flagged. If I do anything wrong trust me it will be a new user error so any advice from all you experts would be great!
1. Be very nice to people. You get what you give!
2. Make sure that all of your trades are fair. No one should be cheated out of!
3. You should always give the bidder at least 6 hours to make an offer. In my opinion, I give them three days just to be sure that they don't want it.
4. Make a line, and possibly pm them just to let them know that they are in line. But be careful, no trading through pm unless you become a Gift Guru! Just a reminder to them.
5. Use your manners. If someone offers you a good trade, or something that you really wanted, say thank you. And, don't make anyone feel bad. If you don't like something they offer you, just say, "Well I wasn't really interested in any of those, is there anything else that you would be willing to trade, please?" ,if you use manners, you will be very succesful!
6. Make sure to add the date and time that you start your trading thread in the title. Wouldn't want to get mixed up!
7. Make sure that with any questions, you pm a Mod. or Admin. before doing something. They will always be sure to help you out.
8. Have fun!
Good luck, and have fun with your future trading expieriences. With any further questions, pm me, a Mod., or an Admin. Good luck in the GE!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.