Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2007, 03:07 PM   #1
Gift Trainee

rooroo367 is on a distinguished road

Default [SOLVED] Adoption problem

I adopted a seal today and it came with the pet specific item (arctic bathtub), its food item, and balloon. I also had a basketball and the kids chair in my dock. Don't you usually get an exclusive item when you adopt a new pet? Or is it just the pet specific item?:seal:
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2007, 03:08 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Adoption problem

View Post Originally Posted by rooroo367
I adopted a seal today and it came with the pet specific item (arctic bathtub), its food item, and balloon. I also had a basketball and the kids chair in my dock. Don't you usually get an exclusive item when you adopt a new pet? Or is it just the pet specific item?:seal:
Is this your first adoption??

I think the kid's chair is the first adoption gift, but I'm not entirely certain.......
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 11-08-2007, 03:08 PM   #3
Banned
herbandtez is on a distinguished road

yes you usually do get an exclusive item too. sorry you didn't
Old 11-08-2007, 03:10 PM   #4
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Yes--very sorry you didn't get an exclusive....perhaps that might be worth a call to Ganz??? 1-866-932-5469.

It's possible there is a glitch of some kind, and it's probably better to just them, then keep wondering. Good luck!!
Old 11-08-2007, 03:12 PM   #5
crazydaisy is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Adoption problem

View Post Originally Posted by rooroo367
You don't usally get an exclusive item, only when you get the pet of the month...Novermbers is black bear, Decamber is chauau, and then January's is golden retriver.....Add me to your friends list on webkinz...Booglyeyes101 is my screen name!!!!

---------- crazydaisy added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
Yes--very sorry you didn't get an exclusive....perhaps that might be worth a call to Ganz??? 1-866-932-5469.

It's possible there is a glitch of some kind, and it's probably better to just them, then keep wondering. Good luck!!

How do you know the Ganz number ???????

Last edited by crazydaisy; 11-08-2007 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-08-2007, 03:13 PM   #6
Banned
dodokiller992 is an unknown quantity at this point

you always get a special items with every adoption after the first.
crazydaisy your talking about potm this is about exclusives.
and chauau is spelled
chihuahua
Old 11-08-2007, 03:14 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by crazydaisy
You don't usally get an exclusive item, only when you get the pet of the month...Novermbers is black bear, Decamber is chauau, and then January's is golden retriver.....Add me to your friends list on webkinz...Booglyeyes101 is my screen name!!!!

---------- crazydaisy added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

How do you know the Ganz number ???????
Hi crazydaisy----I've had the GANZ number for awhile; my daughter-in-law had to call GANZ months ago, and I just kept it. But many others members on WI circulate the phone number as well.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:45 PM   #8
metals1996

metals1996 is on a distinguished road

e-mail GANZ at supportwebkinz@webkinz.com .. tell them about it..
metals1996 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2007, 03:47 PM   #9
Pandi

If this is your first,second(or anything below 12),then you don't get an exclusiive. =) Congratz on the Seal,tough!!
~~Panda
Old 11-08-2007, 03:51 PM   #10
Stevie

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Panda
If this is your first,second(or anything below 12),then you don't get an exclusiive. =) Congratz on the Seal,tough!!
~~Panda
that is not true. u always get one unless it is your 1st pet.
Closed