Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 11:37 AM   #201
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] More safety for all of our users!!

Thankyou for making WI so much safer!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2008, 11:43 AM   #202
Call me Padfoot

Born2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to all

Thanks Justin. That's a lot of parents and kids number one concern, the safety. Thanks for keeping us safe on here!

~ Taylor
Born2Surf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 11:45 AM   #203
Hi

Sweetsparx is on a distinguished road

Thanks Justin! You are 100% Awesome! This is a great idea to assure parents and children that they or their child is part of a wonderful safe website and that it will stay that way!

Thanks again! Justin, Wendy and all other Admins and Mods!
~!Your Extremely Satisfied Member!~
~Sweetsparx~
Sweetsparx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:54 AM   #204
pancakes 4 Phillip

Lhachwen is a jewel in the roughLhachwen is a jewel in the rough

This impresses me! I have to say most forums I have been on (including the ones my children frequent) do not do such a thorough and exceptional job of making sure their site is user-friendly! I have to say kudos and ! I certainly wish some of the sites we have been on did do this!
Lhachwen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:15 PM   #205
Gift Guru

chloesgma is just really nicechloesgma is just really nice

That is good to know, At our church, we get background checked, finger printed, it's all about safety. I apprieciate all you do for this site, Thanks, I love wI
chloesgma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:45 AM   #206

Etnies is on a distinguished road

Great idea! A lot of people were unsure to join because of these reasons but now I can tell them its one of the safest sites out there!
Etnies is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 03:08 PM   #207
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

who wants to be my friend??
fluffypup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:54 PM   #208
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

whoa this website is awesome!!times two! if there was a hall of fame for this, you guys would be in it!!
398256501 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 05:01 PM   #209
allmine4me
Gift Guru

pattie1970 is a jewel in the roughpattie1970 is a jewel in the rough

Just another reason we say Wi is #1! Thanks for everything you do to make this the best place for webkinz fans!
pattie1970 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:40 PM   #210

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

That is so mind settling! As a mother of kids who all think they are big enough to do anything Webkinz related ~ That gives some piece of mind! My daughter will be thrilled to hear she can get on WI now!
albinomex is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheese!, clublab30 gotta tag!, clublab30 gotz a tag!, dr robotnik, dwahpah&lilyoasis, exterminate, from the founder, girlicious, googles always prevail, i fell very safe! thanks!, justin is #1, megan wuz here, our mods r safe, pawsome thread! -luree, pounder, property of the hbp, safe, t.t.tawnypup, tarabella9!, thank you justin, thanks! lkemper, the random family, thistagwillselfdestruct, we're safe!, webilicios thread