Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2008, 02:52 PM   #151

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] More safety for all of our users!!

There! Now i can tell my mom that it''s one of the safest too!She had no idea what this website was!
miss sherbert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2008, 05:42 PM   #152
Webkinz :)

Tyro244 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
The owners of WebkinzInsider, Wendy and myself, pride ourselves on the safety that we offer here on WI. We decided to take this a step further and wanted to be sure that our Administrators and Moderators at WI were verified.

On Friday of last week, we ran background checks on every Administrator and Moderator on WI to ensure that they are who they claim to be and that they have no criminal backgrounds. Confirming our expectations, all staff members passed these checks with flying colors.

Moving forward, any member that is added to the staff as a Moderator or Administrator will be background checked, as well, to make sure that WI continues to be one of the safest forums on the Internet.

Justin & endy
Hey Guys,

You know I have a question for you. O.K. I think it might be more than one.

We hear the phrase "background check" a lot (on the news or on cops shows), but nobody ever really explains what it is exactly. So I am kind of curious; who does this checking and what exactly do they check for? Oh, and does it cost a lot?

And lastly can anyone do a "background check" on anyone they want or are there laws about that?

Just a curious George, I guess.
Tyro244 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:46 PM   #153
Goldie1963
Gift Guru

Er3Tr2Tr1 has a spectacular aura aboutEr3Tr2Tr1 has a spectacular aura about

Hi,

On Friday I started the following thread:

Would it be possible to list the hourly activities of the Asian and European accounts in the same sidebar where you list them for the US/Canadian accounts? It's so nice when I'm on WI to just glance over and see what's happening and if I should log onto WW for something but I always have to check my other accounts "manually." Just a thought.

The comments received were positive and someone suggested that I ask you so here I am. What do you think?

Thanks

Sorry, I guess I put this in the wrong spot. Maybe someone can move it to where it should be. I have no idea how to do it!

Last edited by Er3Tr2Tr1; 04-20-2008 at 09:50 PM..
Er3Tr2Tr1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:00 PM   #154

CanWeb is on a distinguished road

That was a great idea - think of safety first -

Thanks Justin!!!!!!!!
CanWeb is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:41 PM   #155
hy isn't he real?
Gift Guru

fasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to all

Donation Award 

That's great. This is the only forum that I allow my DD to search. Thanks WI!!
fasterthenever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:26 PM   #156
Gift Guru

dash1253 will become famous soon enough

That sounds like a great idea.

I had no idea that it was possible for somebody to do a background check on somebody else like that though.

Thanks for keeping the site safe Justin and Wendy!

-Ethan
dash1253 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:40 PM   #157
Lil Kinz
webkinzlvr16 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't understand. Couldn't they just make something up to get into Webkinz Insider??:seal:
webkinzlvr16 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:38 PM   #158
mmouse24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank You. I will allow my daughter to join now too. Where I work, backround checks are a must...good job on doing this for our safety and our cihildrens
mmouse24 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:48 PM   #159
Airbear2

This is awesome, because soo many forums are just not safe.

Thanks Justin, Wendy, and everyone who works to make WI the BEST and SAFEST forum on the internet!

---------- Airbear2 added 3 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Er3Tr2Tr1
Hi,

On Friday I started the following thread:

Would it be possible to list the hourly activities of the Asian and European accounts in the same sidebar where you list them for the US/Canadian accounts? It's so nice when I'm on WI to just glance over and see what's happening and if I should log onto WW for something but I always have to check my other accounts "manually." Just a thought.

The comments received were positive and someone suggested that I ask you so here I am. What do you think?

Thanks

Sorry, I guess I put this in the wrong spot. Maybe someone can move it to where it should be. I have no idea how to do it!

Try posting this in the WI Rules Help and suggestion section.

Here's a link: ---------> WI RULES HELP AND SUGGESTION

For any more questions please view my guide in my siggy. It gives a great overview of the parts of the forum.

Airbear2

Last edited by Airbear2; 04-26-2008 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-05-2008, 08:42 AM   #160
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

Having been in lawenforcemet I am happy to see the steps you all have taken. With young people on the site you can never be safe enough.
ladyprobationer is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheese!, clublab30 gotta tag!, clublab30 gotz a tag!, dr robotnik, dwahpah&lilyoasis, exterminate, from the founder, girlicious, googles always prevail, i fell very safe! thanks!, justin is #1, megan wuz here, our mods r safe, pawsome thread! -luree, pounder, property of the hbp, safe, t.t.tawnypup, tarabella9!, thank you justin, thanks! lkemper, the random family, thistagwillselfdestruct, we're safe!, webilicios thread