Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   [OFFICIAL] More safety for all of our users!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/%5Bofficial%5D-more-safety-all-our-users-90076/)

Justin10-08-2007 12:53 PM

[OFFICIAL] More safety for all of our users!!

The owners of WebkinzInsider, Wendy and myself, pride ourselves on the safety that we offer here on WI. We decided to take this a step further and wanted to be sure that our Administrators and Moderators at WI were verified.

On Friday of last week, we ran background checks on every Administrator and Moderator on WI to ensure that they are who they claim to be and that they have no criminal backgrounds. Confirming our expectations, all staff members passed these checks with flying colors.

Moving forward, any member that is added to the staff as a Moderator or Administrator will be background checked, as well, to make sure that WI continues to be one of the safest forums on the Internet.

Justin & :w:endy

jhae10-08-2007 01:47 PM

Re: [OFFICIAL] More safety for all of our users!!

i think that would be a tramendus idea
that way u know if they're safe.

jhae

Bobanis10-08-2007 01:50 PM

As a mother and an adult, I am really glad to hear this. I have refrained from letting my daughter join this board due to the sheer size of it, but now I really think I am going to let her join. I was sort of on the fence about it, but I really think you guys run a tight ship here.

Thanks for making a great place for kids and adults alike.

sba199510-08-2007 01:51 PM

That is great to know. Thank you for being great site owners. You do a wonderful job.

webbykinnzy10-08-2007 01:52 PM

Good idea, but do you just google the person. I will not give my first and last name to anynoe on WI. That's personal info, and goes against whatever you've been telling us!
♥ webbykinnzy

pie99610-08-2007 01:53 PM

My mom is kinda unsure about this site but I can tell her it's one of the safest!! YAY!!!!!

DramaQueen10-08-2007 01:56 PM

Justin...thanks so much. I appreciate all you and the staff do. This is another reason why me and my daughter hang out here. Keep up the great work.

sn0wwhite10-08-2007 01:59 PM

thank you! it's good to know that you do this. i work in an industry where we do this every day for a lot of clients.

MommaB10-08-2007 02:45 PM

as a mom with a child on here, I too thank you and Wendy for doing everything you both do to keep this forum safe.

snazzykinz10-08-2007 02:49 PM

thanks justin!!! ;) i wish to be an administrator or moderator!