Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 09:22 PM   #1
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default [This can be closed. :) ] A Suggustion for the Role-Play Part of WI.

Hello, Everyone. Thank you for checking this out. Now, this suggustion was made for the WI's Role-Playing Section, but if your not a Role-Player, I hope you can understand why I am making this thread.

I have noticed alot of name-stealing lately. These names were used in older role-plays that are now closed due to the owners giving up ownership or changing out. Does this mean that these names are up for grabs? No. Two of the names that I have noticed that were *taken* were used by some of my best friends on WI, which made me a little bet more testy about this. These friends have not logged into WI in awhile, so they have no way of finding this out for themselves. I know these names are not being used, but the members who created the character with that name should still hold some right over it (these names that I am talking about are not normal names such as Sandy, or Amber.)

I know there is really no way to keep track of what member-created name is being used by which members, but I just wanted everyone to be aware that name-stealing is not going unoticed. Please, if your one of the ones who knows that the name was created by another member, and your using it still, to not do it again. Your characters will be even better to role-play if they have a name of your own creation.

Thank you for reading this- I hope it helps put a stop to name-stealing.

Last edited by Lake; 06-11-2009 at 10:24 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2009, 09:28 PM   #2
^above^
Webkinz :)

nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: A Suggustion for the Role-Play Part of WI.

I totally agree. A long time ago, when I was new, I used Rontu's name. Now I don't do anything like that, I decided I would be upset if someone did that to me.
nintendogfreak4 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 09:30 PM   #3

snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!

I totaly agree. I've seen some names stolen from threads I used to be on alot...
snakeboy130 is offline Male
Old 06-11-2009, 09:33 PM   #4
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by nintendogfreak4
I totally agree. A long time ago, when I was new, I used Rontu's name. Now I don't do anything like that, I decided I would be upset if someone did that to me.
If someone's new then I toatally understand. But partly why I made this thread was because one of the older RPers here is doing it. Thanks for your support.

View Post Originally Posted by snakeboy130
I totaly agree. I've seen some names stolen from threads I used to be on alot...
Thank you for your support, Snakee. It was one of our best bud's names that I saw stolen...
Old 06-11-2009, 09:35 PM   #5
^above^

nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!nintendogfreak4 is the cats pajamas!

If I stole a name, just tell me... I don't think I did....
Old 06-11-2009, 09:37 PM   #6
Gifted

If I stole a name, just tell me... I don't think I did....
Oh no, Nintendog. Your one of the best Role-Players I know out there.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:41 PM   #7
^above^

Seriously? I've always thought of you that way... in my opinion I'm still a newb
Old 06-11-2009, 09:45 PM   #8
Gifted

Seriously? I've always thought of you that way... in my opinion I'm still a newb
Seriously. Thats funny, you don't RP like your a newbie.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:47 PM   #9
^above^

Hm, well then again I'm sure everyone still thinks they're a newb... I bet shadowsown still does!
Old 06-11-2009, 09:51 PM   #10
Gifted

Hm, well then again I'm sure everyone still thinks they're a newb... I bet shadowsown still does!
Maybe.
Closed