Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   [This can be closed. :) ] A Suggustion for the Role-Play Part of WI. (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/%5B-can-closed-%5D-suggustion-role-517035/)

Lake06-11-2009 09:22 PM

[This can be closed. :) ] A Suggustion for the Role-Play Part of WI.

Hello, Everyone. :) Thank you for checking this out. Now, this suggustion was made for the WI's Role-Playing Section, but if your not a Role-Player, I hope you can understand why I am making this thread.

I have noticed alot of name-stealing lately. These names were used in older role-plays that are now closed due to the owners giving up ownership or changing out. Does this mean that these names are up for grabs? No. Two of the names that I have noticed that were *taken* were used by some of my best friends on WI, which made me a little bet more testy about this. These friends have not logged into WI in awhile, so they have no way of finding this out for themselves. I know these names are not being used, but the members who created the character with that name should still hold some right over it (these names that I am talking about are not normal names such as Sandy, or Amber.)

I know there is really no way to keep track of what member-created name is being used by which members, but I just wanted everyone to be aware that name-stealing is not going unoticed. Please, if your one of the ones who knows that the name was created by another member, and your using it still, to not do it again. Your characters will be even better to role-play if they have a name of your own creation.

Thank you for reading this- I hope it helps put a stop to name-stealing.

nintendogfreak406-11-2009 09:28 PM

Re: A Suggustion for the Role-Play Part of WI.

I totally agree. A long time ago, when I was new, I used Rontu's name. Now I don't do anything like that, I decided I would be upset if someone did that to me.

snakeboy13006-11-2009 09:30 PM

I totaly agree. I've seen some names stolen from threads I used to be on alot...

Lake06-11-2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nintendogfreak4 (Post 14898203)
I totally agree. A long time ago, when I was new, I used Rontu's name. Now I don't do anything like that, I decided I would be upset if someone did that to me.

If someone's new then I toatally understand. But partly why I made this thread was because one of the older RPers here is doing it. Thanks for your support.

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakeboy130 (Post 14898227)
I totaly agree. I've seen some names stolen from threads I used to be on alot...

Thank you for your support, Snakee. It was one of our best bud's names that I saw stolen... :-\

nintendogfreak406-11-2009 09:35 PM

If I stole a name, just tell me... I don't think I did....

Lake06-11-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nintendogfreak4 (Post 14898295)
If I stole a name, just tell me... I don't think I did....

Oh no, Nintendog. :) Your one of the best Role-Players I know out there.

nintendogfreak406-11-2009 09:41 PM

Seriously? I've always thought of you that way... in my opinion I'm still a newb :P

Lake06-11-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nintendogfreak4 (Post 14898383)
Seriously? I've always thought of you that way... in my opinion I'm still a newb :P

Seriously. :D Thats funny, you don't RP like your a newbie.

nintendogfreak406-11-2009 09:47 PM

Hm, well then again I'm sure everyone still thinks they're a newb... I bet shadowsown still does!

Lake06-11-2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nintendogfreak4 (Post 14898477)
Hm, well then again I'm sure everyone still thinks they're a newb... I bet shadowsown still does!

Maybe. :)