Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 12:56 AM   #21
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: *reminder* Don't leave members out of conversations. It's very rude.

View Post Originally Posted by vanvan20
You are welcome, but I think I agree with mathmom...but that happens to me too sometimes and I feel bad.

just remember to try when it is slow and just to do your best. that is all we can do
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 07:27 AM   #22
Swim for the
Webkinz :)

Little Cupcake will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *reminder* Don't leave members out of conversations. It's very rude.

It's never nice to keep someone out of a conversation and ignore them. I completely agree. But people should ask if they can join the conversation and be nicce a say yes and fill them in on the conversation.

Lil Cupcake
Little Cupcake is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 08:07 AM   #23
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

I completely agree!! I also see this a lot on the roleplays—a new member will join, and hardly anyone RPs with them ever. It's because of things like this that I always try to include other members in my convos and RPs and stuff.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 08:12 AM   #24
ell exscuuuuse me
Webkinz :)

Iamthesoccerman will become famous soon enough

Well spoken, well spoken.
Iamthesoccerman is offline Male
Old 12-21-2008, 08:25 AM   #25
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

On most threads yes usually. But the DCT is just really fast. On the DCT we're all good friends and I think most of it is that some of us, we've known eachother for like a year or more even! But another thing is that since when everyone is all together and posting about stuff, people come in and since it's going so fast it's hard to notice. That's just one of the major things in the DCT, you just have to try to keep up.

It can just easy for people to accidently skip over but when i'm at the DCT I try to say hi to everyone. Usually if one person takes the time to say hi, other people also notice. So another thing is try to say hi to these people so that everyone else will notice.

Great Thread!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 10:34 AM   #26
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

This might not be exactly what you're talking about, but sometimes someone will post a very intersting thread only to have it 'buried" by 20 other people who post immediatly afterwards. sometimes I go way back and read the threads that are a couple of days old and if I think other members will find it interesting too I'll add a post, which makes the thread "bump" to the top. I would assume that someone who makes a thread only to have nobody put a post on it will feel ignored just as much as someone who feels ignored in the DCT. I've had many threads close after 2 weeks of having no posts at all. But I dont take it personally, I just ask myself what i can do next time to make it more intereting that someone will want to read it and add something to it.
Maybe if you feel ignored in the DCT you can ask yourself what you can do to the next post to make someone want to answer you.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I know what you mean about it Wikylo, but that DCT REALLY moves fast. Sometimes it is really hard to get a word in edge-wise, if you know what I mean. It is very easy to overlook someone if you are trying to keep up with the conversation My hat is off to anyone who can I have seen people get really upset because they have something REALLY important to say and they wind up getting buried in the conversation...then they feel so hurt and ignored and often say they feel like quitting. No one likes to be ignored and EVERYONE needs to be heard. Sometimes, maybe, just backtrack a little and see if someone got left behind. It might JUST make their day go better
4U Wikylo for caring so much about your friends
Old 12-21-2008, 11:09 AM   #27
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

thanks all of you for posting
Old 12-21-2008, 11:14 AM   #28
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

Well said! I agree, I always got sad/mad when I was ignored on the DCT.
Desigher is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 11:17 AM   #29
Wacky Be
Gifted

i know. I almost quit the DCT forever. now people are trying a bit harder to talk to people.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:26 AM   #30
montanarose9

Yeah it is! I've been ignored sometimes like when I asked what a chain PM/profile was. They just ignored me! I asked again and they answered me. Don't ignore someone especially if they need help. Rep for you!
Closed