Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 06:47 PM   #1
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Talking *Music for our profiles! =]* By Biscuit! =]

Wouldn't you think putting music on your profile would be SO awesome? ! I think it would! WI should team up with this website, www.playlist.com and they could work together to put music on our profiles! Please comment if you think it would be a great idea, or if I am not on, you could leave a message on my profile! =]

*Biscuit*
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2009, 06:51 PM   #2
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Default Re: *Music for our profiles! =]* By Biscuit! =]

hi! Well, I don't keep my sound on ever, so it wouldn't be a help to many of our members like me, but to the other half, it would be awsome!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 06:55 PM   #3
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

That would be really cool. However, I have seen many threads like this before and the moderators always say that music on profiles would crash the site.

If you really want music on profiles, all you can do is hope .
Old 01-15-2009, 06:58 PM   #4
Do you like cake?
Webkinz :)

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

Hi! Well, I don't think it would be a good idea. It would probly make WebkinzInsider slower and it would be a bit anorying sometimes....like if you have the sound way up and you don't know then you go to a profile. But rep for the idea!
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 06:59 PM   #5
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

yesh but a lot of songs have swears in them
Old 01-15-2009, 06:59 PM   #6
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Many people have considered that, but it would be very complicated. WI would have to make sure that no one claims to have sung/wrote/made a song they didn't, and protect from inappropriate songs. Also, if you go to someone's profile a lot, and they have a song you don't like, wouldn't that be annoying? Lastly, then people wouldn't have to buy the songs, they could listen to them whenever they wanted, which may cause legal issues.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:34 PM   #7
WhiteTerrierFan

It is an okay idea, but I've been on a site with this before, and the profiles took a lot longer to load. It was nice at first but then it got annoying to have it play every time and there was no option to disable to it. The mods would have to go through quite a lot of songs to approve them so people would be allowed to use them and it would be a hard process.

Also to |>Foreign<|
Just think of it as kind of like youtube, that's not illegal, it's not like you will actually have to download the song to use it either.

REP to you for the idea though. (:
Old 01-15-2009, 07:36 PM   #8
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Lots of people have already posted this idea in the past and I think profiles would take forever to load...
Old 01-15-2009, 07:38 PM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

There have been enough problems with servers being down and not beiing able to access WI from time to time. This will put additional strain on the servers, not to mention that there would have to be moderators and admnistrators for this function. What I may call offensive others may not.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #10
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree with dixiecup and her wisdom.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Closed