Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 09:02 PM   #21
montanarose9

Default Re: *Blank Rep--Not Such A Good Idea*

That is a great idea! I have a few rep boxes that are BLANK!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2008, 01:23 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

I haven't recieved a blank rep box, but I see what you are saying. Because the rep point by itself lacks meaning. I too want to know what I said/how I helped/if I made someone feel better/and so on.

So yes I feel that that at the very min. a person should write at least one word to two words. It isn't that hard to write 'thanks alot!' or 'very helpful!'.

And I wasn't even aware that you could give a blank rep..it would seem to me that if you weren't giving a reason why you giving it that it wouldn't go through the system. Maybe what I thought is how it should be..no words ,no rep.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 03:12 AM   #23

Ms Venus is an unknown quantity at this point

I totally agree! I like to know what I did to help. That way I know someone appreciated it and it was very helpful to them. Then I could say it to the next person that needs the same help.

Thanks is such an easy word to type! I don't stop there though when I leave a rep for someone. I let the know exactly what I found helpful in their post. I am one of those people that are guilty of filling the box and running out of room to type. I hope this does not upset anyone. Does anyone get mad about having too long of a rep?
Old 12-17-2008, 08:57 AM   #24

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Ms Venus
I totally agree! I like to know what I did to help. That way I know someone appreciated it and it was very helpful to them. Then I could say it to the next person that needs the same help.

Thanks is such an easy word to type! I don't stop there though when I leave a rep for someone. I let the know exactly what I found helpful in their post. I am one of those people that are guilty of filling the box and running out of room to type. I hope this does not upset anyone. Does anyone get mad about having too long of a rep?

Alot of the time I am a box filler too....usually only when it is very late at night or my kids are acting crazy and I am worried that I will forget to give it when I return to my computer...than it ends up shorter than I like them to be.

And sometimes when it is a thread maker that I am repping, it ends up being shorter because I have already shown support about their ideas/opinion/thoughts/etc in my post.

There have been plenty of times that I have ran out of room and had to reword it so that it fits...and recieving longer reps is really nice becuase I know that they meant it and I fully understand how I helped and I know if any of that info could be helpful later.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 09:04 AM   #25
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

I see, Rep for U!
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 05:26 PM   #26
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

yeah but sometimes you could accidentally push the enter button without typing anything. i know what they say when its from the author of a help post..
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 06:20 PM   #27
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I agree. I get some blank reps sometimes, and I go back to the post to see if I really deserved it or they just gave it to me randomly.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:18 PM   #28
Wiggles1231 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's a really good idea.
Wiggles1231 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 08:30 PM   #29
MadTVstewart

Yeah you don't get that good feeling. Rep for you!
Old 12-19-2008, 07:58 AM   #30
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

I totally agree! I actually had my own thread for this a while ago. But as some of the people said—"It's rep. What more could you want?" It really doesn't matter whether or not it says anything; the whole point is the rep in the first place. I still think it's a good idea, though.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Closed