Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 06:55 PM   #11
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Default Re: *Blank Rep--Not Such A Good Idea*

Thanks. You know what I also don't like, when people post threads just to get rep. You can really tell which ones, like BE NICE threads that just re-state the rules and they flood up this section. I only like posting new ideas nobody has brought up in a long time, or never
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2008, 06:57 PM   #12
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. Getting reps does give you a cozy feeling, but it's nice to know what the person liked about your post.
Desigher is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 06:58 PM   #13
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

I agree, but this is the 5th thread i've read about with the EXACT same topic ;; and the idea . but still good thread . xD
Old 12-16-2008, 07:39 PM   #14
WhiteTerrierFan

I agree, rep shouldn't be given blank like that. It's something that is supposed to be given out when someone does something helpful. Whenever you give out rep you should put a message in the box and tell why you think it was helpful or something nice like, "Good point!" It's much nicer to read rep and see what everyone thought about the post. (:;; Rep coming your way!
Old 12-16-2008, 07:43 PM   #15
Obsessed with
Webkinz :)

WIluver345 will become famous soon enough

I'll never forget my first blank rep.
It was a cool march day, I was still a lil kinz here on WI. But then...BAM! I got a green light. I was so excited to see who gave me a rep, and what I did. Then, when I went to check my heart shattered. A blank rep. No meaning, no subject, blank. I was so sad
Old 12-16-2008, 07:48 PM   #16
King Hoopla

You know what? I think someone should create a ten-letter rule for rep, too! Then people won't be able to give rep that's completely blank!

---------- King Hoopla added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Personally, though, I don't really care that much if I get a blank rep.

Last edited by King Hoopla; 12-16-2008 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-16-2008, 07:49 PM   #17
koolkidz1985

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

i agree. you should have to say why, in my opinion. like instead on thanks, why not put thanks for being a great friend.
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 07:49 PM   #18
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

I totally agree! Those just don't feel as special as rep with an actual message in it! Rep for you! (Not a blank one, of course)
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 07:50 PM   #19
koolkidz1985

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by King Hoopla

Personally, though, I don't really care that much if I get a blank rep.
i dont really care if it is blank that much either. im just happy that they took a few seconds to tell you that u respect this.
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 07:50 PM   #20
Several Accounts
Gift Guru

adorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Strawberry Jam
I agree with you! I mean, it's not that hard to just say "Thanks" or "Great idea" or something along those lines. If we did something good, why not tell what you thought about it, or what you liked enough about it to give us rep! I think there should be a 5 or 10 letter rule for Giving Rep, great idea!

Rep for you! (And I won't make it blank! )
Exactly. I've also gotten blank rep before, and it makes you think. "Why did I get this rep?" I mean, it may be a little obvious, like maybe you answered a question or something, but still.
adorablepup149 is offline Female
Closed