Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   *Blank Rep--Not Such A Good Idea* (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/%2Ablank-rep-not-such-good-idea%2A-440760/)

honeyluv5512-16-2008 06:41 PM

*Blank Rep--Not Such A Good Idea*

I know there will be many different opinions on this--so before I start I'd like to say if you don't agree, state your opinion in a nice way. Thanks:)

I think getting rep gives you a cozy feeling. But when I see rep with no comment, just blank, I don't know what I did well, and how that person felt.:) That's why I think a ten letter rule for rep would be good-or even a five letter rule if you just wanna post ,thanks, or something. To me, blank rep is just, yuck and doesn't give you any warm feeling. It's also like, "random rep" which isn't allowed. Just my opinion, feel free to post yours!:)
Thanks!
-honey:bee:

craftygal300012-16-2008 06:43 PM

Re: *Blank Rep--Not Such A Good Idea*

I totally agree!

honeyluv5512-16-2008 06:45 PM

Thanks a lot:)

Strawberry Jam12-16-2008 06:45 PM

I agree with you! I mean, it's not that hard to just say "Thanks" or "Great idea" or something along those lines. If we did something good, why not tell what you thought about it, or what you liked enough about it to give us rep! I think there should be a 5 or 10 letter rule for Giving Rep, great idea! :)

Rep for you! (And I won't make it blank! ;))

honeyluv5512-16-2008 06:47 PM

Sometimes I type a rep this long:)

Thanks! It was such a great post etc. and really creative as well! You should be proud of yourself! Rep to you!

kinzluvor12-16-2008 06:49 PM

Hello,

I agree! Rep. gives you that cozy feeling is right honeyluv55! A ten letter or maybe 5 letter rule would be awesome. becuase when you a REP. form lets say me and I leave it balck you don't know what you did right and you don't feel as good.

Everyone remember that writing somthing to someone when you give them REP. Is very nice!!

Thanks,
kinzluvor

NICE8x12-16-2008 06:50 PM

I agree because just the other day I got blank rep and I don't understand what it was for, so it doesn't make me feel anymore special than I did before. It was good of you to bring this up.

NICE8x

sali10112-16-2008 06:51 PM

i thought they already did?

---------- sali101 added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

honeyluv5512-16-2008 06:51 PM

No, they dont':(. I wish they did, though:)

oon2312-16-2008 06:52 PM

I totally agree! I've gotten 5 or more of those. And some of them just say. "Random REP, You need a second REP box!" It's not...right...
REP TO YOU! (long!)xD