Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 02:19 PM   #1
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Smile *A Trip Down Memory Lane...* Thank you WI and all wonderful members!

Just today, I decided to take a trip down memory lane...

I remember Googling people's Webkinz houses to see if I could get any ideas for my own a little under a year and a half ago. There were several links I found leading to this site, and the houses were spectacular! I joined without hesitation!

I was looking at one of my very first threads today that I had posted in the "Hi, I'm Joe and I LOVE my Webkinz!" section way back on November 10, 2007. I remember being so surprised that one SINGLE minute after I had posted my thread, WI user, Smothie, had kindly welcomed me to the site, telling me that I would "fit right in" and complimented me on my first house thread!

And less than a minute after I had posted a "thank you", yet ANOTHER user welcomes me! I was so full of excitement that I could barely contain myself.

And ever since early November 2007, I've been hooked. But that's not the message I wanted to spread. What I need to say is that joining WI has been amazing, but not just for the house threads... no, I mean the amazing MEMBERS!

I have made many great friendships through this site, and I hope I make more in the future. WI has become a place for me to laugh and chat and share my feelings! Everyone here is so supportive, too; I posted a story of mine a little while ago that I had never let anyone read before, and the thread was soon filled with nothing but praise! My heart swells up at the kindness and generosity of all WI's awesome members (and maybe my head a little bit, too, when it comes to compliments... LOL) and I just wanted to say....

Click the image to open in full size.

soccerox7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2009, 03:03 PM   #2
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

Default Re: *A Trip Down Memory Lane...* Thank you WI and all wonderful members!

This is a great thread!

I remember being a helpless newbie (I never posted in the "Hi, I'm Joe," section unless I've forgotten) trying to figure out how to use an avatar.

I pretty much figured out everything on my own. But I don't mind. When I did ask a question, 9/10 times I'd get an answer.

WI is indeed a great community!
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 03:26 PM   #3
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: *A Trip Down Memory Lane...* Thank you WI and all wonderful members!

This is a great idea for a thread!

I remember when I was just sarting being a member. I found WI through my sister, and we never asked our parent's if we could be members, so we just looked at house, after house, after house. Then finally I cracked and decided that I just had to ask my parents if I could join. And they said yes (even though I think they regreted that desicion ever since xD).

I also remember that I didn't know how to have a custom avvie, for ,like, 1 1/2 months before my sister finally showed me how...
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 05:20 PM   #4
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Aw, that's so sweet! I remember my first post was in the Recipez section...I've spent most of my time there ever since.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 07:36 PM   #5
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks so much, guys! Rep for you all!
Old 03-13-2009, 08:08 PM   #6
Webkinz :)
eagledude will become famous soon enough

aww thats so kind (: i just joined today
eagledude is offline Male
Old 03-13-2009, 08:17 PM   #7
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by eagledude
aww thats so kind (: i just joined today
Thanks! Welcome to WI!
Old 03-13-2009, 08:38 PM   #8
Call meh Colour. 'Ka
Webkinz :)

Juliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to behold

This is awesome.

Last moth, when i joined, i remember posting in the hi im joe part and getting a bunch of responds in the first few hours. Its seemd like yesterday when i joined it just feels so good to record stuff
Juliette is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 08:39 PM   #9
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Awesome!
Im going to look back now
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 03-13-2009, 08:44 PM   #10
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

Thank you, guys! I'm glad you agree!
Closed