Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2007, 11:34 AM   #11
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: **New account adoption warning!! Set correct GMT time!! ***

You one again have come to many peoples rescue with all your great info and advise -- what would we do with out you -- this is 2uncleBert
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2007, 11:35 AM   #12
Gift Guru
KortnyStar is on a distinguished road

I already messed up when I adopted a Frog yesterday!!! & so now one of my accts is hours ahead of my other acct... aaahhhhhhhh!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 11:42 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: *** Adoption warning!! Set correct GMT time!! ***

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X
Many, many people are starting extra accounts because of several advantages.

When you have multiple accounts, you will see all of the daily kinzcash events multiple times each day. Wheel of Wow, Wishing Well, Wheel of Yum, Big Button, free kinzcash, etc. Items can then be bought with the money on the extra account and sent over to the main account. It is like having more than one income in a household.

People in the Gift Exchange have multiple ways to move a larger number than 3 items at a time. It helps keep the inventory of items neater if there are other accounts to store the extras on.

Drawback to putting a pet on a new account is not getting the extra exclusive that would have come when adding 2nd or higher number pet. And one less pet towards a Super Bed that is given after 10 adoptions.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Now to decide which to choose
Old 11-01-2007, 11:45 AM   #14
Suzieq45
Gifted

KitCat is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the warning! You're a lifesaver
Old 11-01-2007, 12:22 PM   #15
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru

spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

Thanks for clearing out the mud but is too late for me I'm a limey now I guess....

I want to go home to the USA Please Ganz Fix this glop
spypuppy is offline Female
Old 11-01-2007, 12:44 PM   #16
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by spypuppy
Thanks for clearing out the mud but is too late for me I'm a limey now I guess....

I want to go home to the USA, Please Ganz fix this.
I am so sorry that your new account with the pet, Lil Elvis, is stuck off in the Great Britian time region now. He apparently will have a lot of company.

Guess those pets will be picking up British accents, eh mate?

Even though I had read a few posts about this problem, I did not understand what was wrong until I went thru the adoption of a pet on a new account myself this morning. My reaction when I saw the wording on that option was,"You gotta be kidding! Almost everybody will get this wrong!!!".
BERT_X is offline Male
Closed