Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 07:12 PM   #81
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

I'll give this advice. When you give your Zum something it ask for, do not put it near the Zum or you might click on the Zum and lose health.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 07:13 PM   #82
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by hiphopten
If they are going to fix something.....fix it across the board.....many people still getting the tickle trick.

I have been getting zummies in small amounts for giving them toys but I will never see a party at this rate!!

Its like if you bought more than 1 buddy your being penalized!! You cant keep up....how is that right??

I had the 'tickle' trick too - but I cleared my browser's cache, so I think after people do that, it should be the same for everyone.
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:17 PM   #83
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

My health just went down again for no reason at all! So Frustrating!

Has anyone gotten their health about 87%?

I meant above
Old 11-06-2009, 07:18 PM   #84
Webkinz :)

prestoforever is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got one today!
prestoforever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:20 PM   #85
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

I have some pictures to share.
Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:22 PM   #86
Webkinz :)

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

Please keep posting Zum owners. Santa is watching this thread.
kinznewbie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:22 PM   #87
Banned

I give up on trying to figure out how to get it happy.

If you give it a toy it does't ask for you can lose health.

If you wait for it to tell you what it wants, you can lose health!

I just lost 3 health for giving it a Soccer ball!

I'm done until someone else figures it out or Monday when i can call.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:26 PM   #88
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
I give up on trying to figure out how to get it happy.

If you give it a toy it does't ask for you can lose health.

If you wait for it to tell you what it wants, you can lose health!

I just lost 3 health for giving it a Soccer ball!

I'm done until someone else figures it out or Monday when i can call.
After looking at it more closely, just don't do anything. Watch the screen until your Zum wants something, run to the Z-Shop as fast as possible and you will be rewarded about four Zummies every once in a while. But don't do anything unless your Zum wants it.
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #89
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz4ever44
After looking at it more closely, just don't do anything. Watch the screen until your Zum wants something, run to the Z-Shop as fast as possible and you will be rewarded about four Zummies every once in a while. But don't do anything unless your Zum wants it.
I've done that, I wait for it to tell me what it wanted and I lost 3 health! I have 10 of everything in my dock, so I don't have to buy it.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:29 PM   #90
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this is great news. i may visit my zum buddy more than i try to get into the park.

i was going to get another buddy on the way home tonight, but decided to go tomorrow. now zed won't be alone and hopefully we can get some stuff for his very empty room!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: