Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 07:03 PM   #71
sknurse
Webkinz :)
sknurse is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz4ever44
EVERYBODY LISTEN TO ME.

Click on your Zum four times, give it a toy or food, leave come back and repeat. Continue. Partay. Woo! lol
For MOST people, this isn't working anymore. Ganz 'fixed' it. I don't get awarded any happiness for clicking on it.
sknurse is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 07:04 PM   #72
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

NOOOOOOOOO
It's suddenly not working!
The GOOD news is Zool's wings now move, but the happiness is hard and now I'm having the same promblems as anyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:04 PM   #73
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Do i have to make all my zums happy to get zummies????

Can i just make one zum happy with a party A nd get zummies awarwed

somebody help????????????
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:07 PM   #74
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

This is getting frustrating. I gave Zool a Pie in the Sky and her happiness dropped from 79% to 73%!!!

This is getting frustrating. I gave Zool a Pie in the Sky and her happiness dropped from 79% to 73%!!!
I randomly just got 4 Zummies with no party though!!!
Old 11-06-2009, 07:07 PM   #75
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

NOOOOOOOOO
It's suddenly not working!
The GOOD news is Zool's wings now move, but the happiness is hard and now I'm having the same promblems as anyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the club!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:09 PM   #76
Go Canada Go!!

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Welcome to the club!
LOL
I'm going to suggest you just keep watching the screen, as soon as your Zumbuddy wants something get it, and eventually they give you random Zummies.

LOL
I'm going to suggest you just keep watching the screen, as soon as your Zumbuddy wants something get it, and eventually they give you random Zummies.
Just got 4 more Zummies giving her stuff ASAP.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:10 PM   #77
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I had been playing for an hour without receiving any zummies BEFORE I read this - after I read here that Ganz changed it, I logged out, cleared my cache, and the changes are in effect - so I recommend that!

I haven't achieved a party yet, BUT I received zummies twice (i'm guessing randomly) after giving the pet what it asked for. I'm keeping a large stock of food and toys in the dock.
Here is what I see when my zum gives me zummies - he was only at 82% happiness, so they do NOT have to be 100% in order to receive zums - I think that is a good clarification so you don't get too discouraged in thinking that you can only get zummies for a party.
The Zumbuddy shows above his head how many zummies and what colour he gave you.

Click the image to open in full size.
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:10 PM   #78
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I've been doing that. I spent 2000kc to make sure i have everything, and I lose health for giving it what it wants!

I just lost 4 health for no reason at all.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:10 PM   #79
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Cool...
Can anybody tell me how much zum buddies cost?
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:12 PM   #80

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

If they are going to fix something.....fix it across the board.....many people still getting the tickle trick.

I have been getting zummies in small amounts for giving them toys but I will never see a party at this rate!!

Its like if you bought more than 1 buddy your being penalized!! You cant keep up....how is that right??
hiphopten is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: