Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 06:56 PM   #61
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Click on your Zum 4 times now and you will lose a lot of health.

Did you clear your cookies too!

Again I just gave my Zum w=hat it asked for and lost 2 health

And in the time I typed this message I lost 5 more
I cleared absolutely everything.
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 06:57 PM   #62
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I just lost 3 health for giving mine a toy!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz4ever44
I cleared absolutely everything.
Are you closing the browser and restarting it after you do so!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:57 PM   #63
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
I just lost 3 health for giving mine a toy!

Are you closing the browser and restarting it after you do so!
Yes. LOL I've done everything!
Old 11-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #64
foofa614
Webkinz :)
foofa614 is on a distinguished road

None of that is on my account! I don't get ANY Zummies, Zool's wings don't move, SHE doesn't move hardly, etc!!!
I'm having the same problem with my zool. The screens are not loading totally. When I go into the room there is no percentage number like there was yesterday when I was on. My zum barely moves. It asked for a toy once and when I put the toy out zool went to play with it and it disappeared. Very disappointed with webkinz lately. My chats in the clubhouse aren't fully working. I was getting extra letters in the intelligence part of Kinsville Academy that were just not making sense. Kept getting logged off when going into the stadium. Failed a class due to a screen freeze up on webkinz end. Didn't get my witch's outfit. The list actually goes on but all these problems have happened within the last couple of days with the exception of the witch outfit. But the zum buddy is putting me right over the edge. Uggghhhh..........sorry for venting. I'm just so frustrated.
foofa614 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:59 PM   #65
Go Canada Go!!

View Post Originally Posted by foofa614
I'm having the same problem with my zool. The screens are not loading totally. When I go into the room there is no percentage number like there was yesterday when I was on. My zum barely moves. It asked for a toy once and when I put the toy out zool went to play with it and it disappeared. Very disappointed with webkinz lately. My chats in the clubhouse aren't fully working. I was getting extra letters in the intelligence part of Kinsville Academy that were just not making sense. Kept getting logged off when going into the stadium. Failed a class due to a screen freeze up on webkinz end. Didn't get my witch's outfit. The list actually goes on but all these problems have happened within the last couple of days with the exception of the witch outfit. But the zum buddy is putting me right over the edge. Uggghhhh..........sorry for venting. I'm just so frustrated.
EXACTLY. I'm glad I'm not the only one, though.

EXACTLY. I'm glad I'm not the only one, though.
Wait, but do Zool's wings move? Because mine don't.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:00 PM   #66
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Do i have to make all my zums happy to get zummies????

Can i just make one zum happy with a party And get zummies awarwed

somebody help????????????

COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #67
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

This is unbelievable! I give it what it ask for, it doesn't take the item and then I lose health!
Old 11-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #68
Go Canada Go!!

View Post Originally Posted by COOKIESRGOOD

I think they ALL have to be happy in one room, but I dunno cause I only have one Zumbuddy.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #69
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by COOKIESRGOOD

I have not been able to make one Zum happy in 2 hours!
Old 11-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #70
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Can i just make one zum happy with a partybnd get zummies awarwed

COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: