Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

luvableone is on a distinguished road

Question Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

I've had at least a good 25 parties total with my zums- which i've only had since wed. night, but i keep adopting more to my account b/c i thought maybe that would help (no such luck...) since the latest announcement i've had 8 of these parties- using 1-3 zums and i've NEVER been awarded zummies from the parties- the ONLY zummies i've been awarded were 2 total- 1 purple, 1 pink; when i gave my zum the item it wanted, but i haven't gotten any since then (that was early thursday morning)... so if it's true that they're changing the set up for how zummies are being awarded- i for one couldn't be happier about it, b/c i have definitely been feeling like...!!! Unfortunately, i haven't seen any of the changes mentioned yet~ (in fact it seems like my account is more messed up than anything- when i put one toy out for them to play w/ they either aren't showing the toys actions or the toy is turning into 5 different toys- and one of the zums said that he wanted the paper airplane and the juggling balls at the SAME TIME...??!) but i'm stiiill waiting for it to give me some zummies so that i can just get ONE of them a bed or furniture! If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions as to why my account may still be messing up, and any way i could fix it, i'd be happy to listen!! Thanks, Everybody!!
Love, LuvableOne<3
luvableone is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #52
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

EVERYBODY LISTEN TO ME.

Click on your Zum four times, give it a toy or food, leave come back and repeat. Continue. Partay. Woo! lol
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #53
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Ok I just spent 2000kc so I have at least 10 of everything so now I will try to get to 100%
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:50 PM   #54
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Do i have to make all my zums happy to get zummies????

Can i just make one zum happy with a partybnd get zummies awarwed

somebody help?????????????
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:50 PM   #55
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz4ever44
EVERYBODY LISTEN TO ME.

Click on your Zum four times, give it a toy or food, leave come back and repeat. Continue. Partay. Woo! lol
Clear your cache and try that trick. I doesn't work anymore!!!!
Old 11-06-2009, 06:52 PM   #56
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Clear your cache and try that trick. I doesn't work anymore!!!!
I did. Still working.
I'm not getting Zummies yet, though...
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:54 PM   #57
Banned

Click on your Zum 4 times now and you will lose a lot of health.

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz4ever44
I did. Still working.
I'm not getting Zummies yet, though...
Did you clear your cookies too!

Again I just gave my Zum w=hat it asked for and lost 2 health

And in the time I typed this message I lost 5 more
Old 11-06-2009, 06:55 PM   #58

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I finally got some zummies (only have one buddy) but it was for giving him a toy, not for having a party. You have to be quick when he asks for something though. If he asks and you don't give it to him in time, he gets really mad. I would guess they will continue to tweak this until it works well, so I will be patient and only try to meet his requests as quickly as possible for now. He is only at 65% so a party is way too far off to worry about.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:55 PM   #59
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thanks for the update COWS4YOU. Your tops.

After reading this update I went back to WW to test it out, 5 parties zero zummies. Next thing you know Ganz will be telling us for every pet we have we will get a thousand Kinzcash every day sounds like pie in the sky to me. I'll sum it up to Ganz happens
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:56 PM   #60

cocoakitty is on a distinguished road

ok, so after this update it seems the zums want everything all the time! But a plus is I get zummies for giving them stuff not after parties
cocoakitty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: