Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 06:31 PM   #41
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

View Post Originally Posted by hpquinlan
I am so happy to hear of these changes! It is wonderful to know that Ganz cares about what we think.
Have you been reading what we are saying!, LOL

These changes are in the right direction, but not for the better!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 06:32 PM   #42
Sausage! :D
Webkinz :)

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

My zum just gave me too zummies!
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:33 PM   #43
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Another reason it's impossible to get to 100% is that everytime it awards you Zummie points you lose health!
Old 11-06-2009, 06:34 PM   #44
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

None of that is on my account! I don't get ANY Zummies, Zool's wings don't move, SHE doesn't move hardly, etc!!!
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:36 PM   #45
JET
We are all
Gifted

JET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to behold

Wow. Does anyone else realize how hard it is to get a party now?
JET is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #46
Banned

I just went from 87 to 85 in health for doing nothing more than giving my Zum another toy. I wasn't awarded any Zummies either. That is crazy!

It will not let me over 87%

That time it gave me Zummies I didn't lose health, there is no pattern, it randomly just takes away my health for no reason.!
Old 11-06-2009, 06:41 PM   #47

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
I just went from 87 to 85 in health for doing nothing more than giving my Zum another toy. I wasn't awarded any Zummies either. That is crazy!

It will not let me over 87%

That time it gave me Zummies I didn't lose health, there is no pattern, it randomly just takes away my health for no reason.!
Just think in another hour you will be down to 60.

hiphopten is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:43 PM   #48
Banned

It crazy. I'm trying to figure out a pattern.

Well I learned one thing. If you don't have what it ask for you lose 3 health percent. I'm going to buy 10 of everything and try again, but I'm about ready to throw my laptop across the room.

Last edited by Mom2Alex; 11-06-2009 at 06:43 PM..
Old 11-06-2009, 06:46 PM   #49
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

I just had 6 partys and recived no zums this fix stinks
ddoott is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #50
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

I am liking the changes because I am finally getting zummies. If i give him what he wants fast enough, he gives me zummies
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: