Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 07:41 PM   #301
abbijo24

abbijo24 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Yes I have tried everything. There is a outline and name when you scroll over it, just no color image. If you do select that one to be your buddy nothing shows up. (My tricky Zum Buddy is the ghost I think) I have another zum buddy and that one is fine, color image is there and when you ad as buddy it shows up goes with pet and all. I think I am going to have to call ganz on this one. I hope they can fix it. Their number is (1-866-webkinz) right? Thanks have a great day everybody.
I have the same problem with my tricky Zum Buddy. The other zum buddy is fine. Can you tell me if ganz is able to fix this? I think this is a problem with the tricky zum buddy.
abbijo24 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2009, 02:56 PM   #302
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I have thought long and hard about posting this, but think I must. Now let me start by saying this is a RUMOR!! I have not called Ganz to verify. But while at Hallmark I was told that they would not be getting in any Zum buddies ever. And when I asked why she told me that when they called to order some from Ganz they were told that Webkinz was sold out of them. That they only made a trial set of the little guys and were not presently in production. I went into panic mode and drove over to another store that did have them and bought some more to give my kids for Christmas… so is this just a trial and if it doesn’t go well might they stop making them? Or was she just confused?
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 04:00 PM   #303
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
I have thought long and hard about posting this, but think I must. Now let me start by saying this is a RUMOR!! I have not called Ganz to verify. But while at Hallmark I was told that they would not be getting in any Zum buddies ever. And when I asked why she told me that when they called to order some from Ganz they were told that Webkinz was sold out of them. That they only made a trial set of the little guys and were not presently in production. I went into panic mode and drove over to another store that did have them and bought some more to give my kids for Christmas… so is this just a trial and if it doesn’t go well might they stop making them? Or was she just confused?

When I talked to a customer service rep about not getting a room for my 6th Zum, she said that I would be getting one for the 10th one I entered and they were going to keep coming out with new ones. I am not sure who is right. We have all gotten different responses from different customer services reps before. If you call, let us know what they say (1-866-webkinz). Everything that Ganz puts in WW seems to be a trial and if it works too good for our benefit (like being able to tickle the zums to increase their happiness) then they very quickly adjust the programming so it is no longer to our advantage.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:42 PM   #304

jolene30 is on a distinguished road

I called Customer Service today and the rep told me they were working on the programming to make it a little easier and to be able to achieve 100% happiness. She had no idea when this would happen though.

I have a question for all you experts out there. We currently have two zumbuddies and we were able to find another two today at a local store. Is it better (for earning zummies) to have four in one account or two in two accounts?
jolene30 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 02:24 PM   #305

seamonkey367 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by blueajah
This is especially frustrating considering it takes more blue zummies to get prizes then any other color but they give us blue the least. Last night after buying some furniture I had 187 purple zummies and 0 blue ones.
In my case it is the purple zummies I am so short on! I have plenty of the others, lol!
seamonkey367 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:50 PM   #306

Since a lot of people are following how to make zum buddies happy, I hope WI will move posts closer to the front of the home page.

We got the car prize which we are very happy with, anyone happy with another prize because it looks like we have enough zummies to get something else.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:01 PM   #307
5000pets

Ragu is on a distinguished road

I'm getting two adorable Zumbuddies for Christmas and I'm saving my allowance for one! They are so cute!
Ragu is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 07:17 PM   #308

If you put random gifts near the zumbuddy and not right over top, they will generally use them and if they don't want them you won't lose happiness points. We added up our totals - to get just over 300 of each zummie, it took us 4hours and 20 minutes and 14,400 kc.

300 of each zummie color

Meant to say to get 300 of each zummie color, it took..

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: