Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 09:54 AM   #281
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Krazed
Thanks for the thread funkyc. OK now I know how to get them onto furniture. But I still think it takes too much time and kc to accumulate even minimal zummies and to keep them happy. I was at 82% and gave it the food it wanted immediately. It made happy noise and dropped down to 68%!!!! What's up with that?
There must be something wrong with the happiness system. It is happening to everyone !!

For now we have to kind of consider this another glitch. We can complain in the glitch reports or you can call Ganz and voice your opinion. They more complaints they get the faster the will work to resolve this. (We are after all the best testers they have )

Until then I suggest you don't even look at the Happiness Meter and just play for the Zummies and the Fun of it !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2009, 10:30 AM   #282
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

If there isnt a glitch report there probably should be. Another Mod called and the CS rep was unaware of anyone else having the problem and basically acted like she was just a complainer. So yes, more people need to call or get a glitch report going. It's very frustrating I'm sure for a little kid let alone us adults, to do everything to make them happy just to have them drop when they hit 80. Not a single party for me yet and earning zummies is taking forever.

Edit: I posted a glitch report if anyone wants to add to it.

Last edited by Jennielou; 11-10-2009 at 12:23 PM..
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:49 AM   #283
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Thanks Jennielou. I will definitely post on it. I think I am also going to start keeping stats tonight. How much kc I've spent per toy/food, how many items given, time spent and happiness % levels. And maybe zummie accumulation. Something Ganz should have done already.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:21 PM   #284
Webkinz :)

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

I've tried to read through alot of the posts, so please excuse me if this has been answered. I was wondering about the zummies window prizes. Has anyone gotten one yet and if so, was it a good prize...ie. large...easy to see etc?
Adventurekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:45 PM   #285
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

Good to know! Thanks guys!
tiggy2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 01:04 PM   #286
Unregistered

i went to the clubhouse n muh zum isnt over muh head flyin ;[
Old 11-10-2009, 01:45 PM   #287
abbijo24

abbijo24 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Anyone have trouble getting tricky zum to be your pets buddy.
Adopted 2 zumbuddy's 1- Zippy and 1-Tricky.
Zippy picture shows up and attaches to pet but tricky picture does not show up and attach.
Yes...I have this same problem. I tried to report it to Ganz but never got an answer. Thought I was the only one. Looks as if Ganz is going to have to fix this problem too.
abbijo24 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 03:08 PM   #288
aquachick62 is an unknown quantity at this point

they should be called ZumBRATTIES.....
always demanding something, and giving little in return. what a bore!
aquachick62 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:06 PM   #289
webbie13 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey everyone, you all have some really great things to say but i honestly think we might have to wait this one out, just like every new advancement in ww, there are always glitches

my zum never gives me any pink, i got like twenty of every color and maybe four of the pink.....

Last edited by webbie13; 11-10-2009 at 05:06 PM..
webbie13 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:45 PM   #290

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

I got a zum today, demanding little things aren't they. Anyway I have read the first 10 pages in this section, and don't really have the time to read 20+ pages. So my question is: What is the musical note above their head???????? I really hope some one will answer my question. Thank you.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: