Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 08:31 PM   #271
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
yes, there are only three zum types of furniture: lazy, peeking and giggly. I think there will be more- and they are just testing these to see how they work. You know how well they sell before designing more. Maybe it will be a contest down the line to design new furniture?
personally I am not spending my zummies on furniture since the buddies don't really use it.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 08:38 PM   #272
Webkinz :)
webbie13 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
yes, there are only three zum types of furniture: lazy, peeking and giggly. I think there will be more- and they are just testing these to see how they work. You know how well they sell before designing more. Maybe it will be a contest down the line to design new furniture?
thanks for the information and you make a very good point, they always try their contest, lol
webbie13 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:43 PM   #273
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by ilovezoos
Ok I am a *****. I can't find the information you were talking about on the forum. I have two zums. A Lazy one and a tricky one. I have played with them for several hours today and have not gone over 82%. I bought all of the food and all of the toys so hopefully I can click on what they want. Sometimes when I give them what they want the happiness goes down. I am not collecting very many of the zum gems so I still can't buy furniture. Starting to be sorry that I got the things since they are taking so much of my time and I am not succeeding with making them happy!!!
Sorry to hear you are disappointed. We are having a blast with ours !!
If you are looking for some tips and tricks check out the guide How to Make your Zumbuddies Love You. The link is in my siggie.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:10 PM   #274

mousemeat27 will become famous soon enough

they are so sweet! I already have 3.. i am getting all of them though!
mousemeat27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:56 PM   #275
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

They're cute, but i can't get mine over 80 before they fall again. I hope this is something that is fixed soon.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:04 AM   #276
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

how do you have a party with your zums?
Mishelly is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:57 AM   #277
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

I got my first zums last night. Constantly gave them toys and whatever they asked for and never got them over 84%. Played for 2hours straight. They are cute but I can't see little kids doing this. And why waste your zummies decorating if they don't use the furniture?
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:05 AM   #278
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Thanks for the thread funkyc. OK now I know how to get them onto furniture. But I still think it takes too much time and kc to accumulate even minimal zummies and to keep them happy. I was at 82% and gave it the food it wanted immediately. It made happy noise and dropped down to 68%!!!! What's up with that?
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:34 AM   #279
nfsne

msbirdyskids21 is just really nicemsbirdyskids21 is just really nice

I just want to say it is possible to get these prizes. The Zummy's are very good to you when it comes to awarding Zums. But it cost a lot of Kinzcash and a lot of time LOL
View Post Originally Posted by webbie13
except for under the prize section, which is ooobe expensive, but i am saving up for the chair or bookshelf, both of which are awesome!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgzum city.jpg (111.4 KB, 12 views)
msbirdyskids21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:42 AM   #280
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

Thanks for the information about the telescope...saves us a lot of money/zummies.
ptandme is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: