Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 02:08 PM   #261
ilovezoos
Gifted
ilovezoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

Ok I am a *****. I can't find the information you were talking about on the forum. I have two zums. A Lazy one and a tricky one. I have played with them for several hours today and have not gone over 82%. I bought all of the food and all of the toys so hopefully I can click on what they want. Sometimes when I give them what they want the happiness goes down. I am not collecting very many of the zum gems so I still can't buy furniture. Starting to be sorry that I got the things since they are taking so much of my time and I am not succeeding with making them happy!!!
ilovezoos is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #262
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by jolene30
After working yesterday and today we finally got a prize. Will try to get a better photo.
WOW cool prize!! Congrats! My son really wants that car!! Is it fun to ride in? Are there puffs of clouds when it goes?? One person said that they got the Zum Scope and it was a let down becasue it didn't do anything. Has anyone else gotten it?
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:14 PM   #263
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I think the thing to remember here is that it is a relatively new program and we are going to have to feel our way around I was successful after playing for only half an hour this morning in getting the marbles twice with my Zumbuddies even though their happiness levels weren't right up at 100%.
Just trial and error, I am thinking. Here is the Zumbuddies thread if you need more guidance
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-post-567089/

AND an additional thread on how to get your Budz to love you
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-love-572861/

and now a thread on how to earn them quicker

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ummies-573136/
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:41 PM   #264
Webkinz :)

Huskylover_239 is an unknown quantity at this point

IT so cute!!!! i want the Yellow one and the purple one!!!!!!!
Huskylover_239 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #265
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I played for a bit this morning until my Zum dock was empty. I went and bought each of the toys and food items with a few extra of the food that looks like the melon. I spent 933 Kinzcash. I played with them (I had 5 Zums in the room) for 32 minutes and the Zum dock was empty again. I don't know of any game in WW that you can play for 32 minutes and earn 933 Kinzcash. I think these Zums just drain you out of too much Kinzcash.

I have to also note that I couldn't get their happiness much above 80% (they all started at about 75% since I was playing with them after midnight and some this morning). The happiness level drops faster than it increases (sometimes for no reason at all my Zums will grunt at me and their happiness decreases drastically compared to the 1% increase randomly for giving them what they want).

SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:19 PM   #266

jolene30 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
WOW cool prize!! Congrats! My son really wants that car!! Is it fun to ride in? Are there puffs of clouds when it goes?? One person said that they got the Zum Scope and it was a let down becasue it didn't do anything. Has anyone else gotten it?
My sons loves the car, not a disappointment at all. No puffs of clouds but the colorful wheels turn round and round. It's now his favorite car. The only tough thing was how much time (hours and hours) and kinzcash (about 6,000) it took to earn it; hopefully they will get the programming fixed so that the kids can get some prizes.

My son...sorry about that
jolene30 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:50 PM   #267
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

My Son just got the gardern zum- here is a pic. He was really upset at first because he didn't realize the prizes were for the webkinz and not the zums. He was feeling cheated because it didn't show up in the zum bar with the other food/toys/furniture. but once I explained itto he he is ok. I wish the lantern lit up, but it doesn't.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgGuarden Zum.jpg (39.3 KB, 5 views)
Old 11-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #268
webbie13 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have one and it is so demandingly aggrivating.....

i have the Bratty zum and if you tickle him even just once he gets mad and he is alway wanting something new, it is kinda weird but overall they are really cute and the plushes are adorable!

have you noticed there are no bratty zum furniture?

Last edited by webbie13; 11-09-2009 at 08:23 PM..
webbie13 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:30 PM   #269
call me Tweets
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by webbie13
i have one and it is so demandingly aggrivating.....

i have the Bratty zum and if you tickle him even just once he gets mad and he is alway wanting something new, it is kinda weird but overall they are really cute and the plushes are adorable!

have you noticed there are no bratty zum furniture?
yes, there are only three zum types of furniture: lazy, peeking and giggly. I think there will be more- and they are just testing these to see how they work. You know how well they sell before designing more. Maybe it will be a contest down the line to design new furniture?
Old 11-09-2009, 08:31 PM   #270
webbie13 is an unknown quantity at this point

except for under the prize section, which is ooobe expensive, but i am saving up for the chair or bookshelf, both of which are awesome!
webbie13 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: