Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 03:37 AM   #231
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

Well I tried out several things with my zums today and for awhile I must admit they were really driving me bonkers, lol. I learned Not to click them unless they are new or above 75% and say something after playing or eating (mainly when they go bah or whatever with their tongue sticking out.) or they will get really angry and not let you click them anymore without losing a lot of happiness. I usually only click them once for 1 happiness, sometimes you can get 2 I think though if you risk clicking again, otherwise it seems you lose 3-5 happiness. For some reason my pink giggly zum likes most of her random toys. If she doesn't like it she just leaves it on the floor, she doesn't lose happiness if I get her another one. I mainly just got her toys and feed her quite often and let her sleep occasionally and I got to 82% or so by herself, with another zum I got to 89% though! I couldn't seem to go any higher than that though and the other zum was getting really mad and if I missed too many things he wanted he was losing a lot of happiness. I tried to get them to cooperate and share the 2 zum toys but sometimes the poor zippy zum was jealous and didn't share XD Sometimes he asked for the same toy the giggly had too, lol.

Proof that it can be done! :
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinzproofofzums.JPG (163.6 KB, 18 views)
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2009, 06:44 AM   #232
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

I just got my zums today .I only put two in on one acct. to try them.Iam finding it very expensive and very fustrating trying to keep them happy. I can't get the happiness over 74 percent. I bought abunch of every food and toy and give it what it wants just about every time but if I even miss once they lose alot of points.Sometimes they lose points even when you give them what they want. I have gotten enough zummies to buy a few small items for both rooms but not for prizes.I played for Hours.If I leave for awhile and go back to play again they have lost all their happiness again and I have to start all over.Am I doing somthing wrong !
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:24 AM   #233
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Hmm I'm not sure about them losing happiness if you go do the dailies. I will go test that. I think if you log out it should be fine though. I noticed that sometimes they get mad when you give them something they want. Sometimes mine simply don't take it even if it's in their ballon which is weird. I just wait a while if they do that and give them something random. My giggly zum seems to like random stuff but my zippy never got as happy as my giggly. (though once I had them both around 80.) I think I spent about 2000-3000 on my zums so far and I bought the full giggly zum set now. Goodluck.

giggly zum furniture set I mean.

Update: I tried leaving to do dailies and coming back. Everything was fine. I have a theory though, did you have your zum equipped in your room or in the kinz chat? I think that might do it. I'm going to see what happens when I equip it.

Another update: I tried having my pet walk around with the giggly zum some and it seems alright. Sorry that I couldn't help you. I hope the problem gets figured out.

Last edited by Shandree; 11-08-2009 at 09:24 AM..
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:47 AM   #234

seamonkey367 is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know what the question mark over their head means?
seamonkey367 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:35 AM   #235

jolene30 is on a distinguished road

My zum buddy is causing me to go broke!
jolene30 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:58 AM   #236
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by jolene30
My zum buddy is causing me to go broke!

Yes, me too!

It costs 879 Kinzcash just to stock each item for the Zum dock. After playing for a little bit, I need to go buy more of the items that are gone. It is very expensive and time consuming!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:18 PM   #237
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by seamonkey367
Does anyone know what the question mark over their head means?
I have not seen the ? mark. Which zum Buddy have you seen it with? I have a peeking and a brat.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:36 PM   #238

jolene30 is on a distinguished road

We got another zum today for a total of two and it is much better, fun to watch them playing ball together. One was definitely boring.

Does anyone know how to start a party and what the question mark means above a zum's head?

Last edited by jolene30; 11-08-2009 at 01:36 PM..
jolene30 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:40 PM   #239

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I got two a peeking and a tricky...I have them in the same room so they can be together, but I'm unable to get them past 80%, which to be honest is boring and annoying....I don't have time to sit infront of a computer all day to make they little bratty things happy.....I was going to collect them all but now I'm not sure I want anymore....I had one up to 79% clicked on it and it got mad and went down to 65%....seems like they go down much fast and more often then up....Did Ganz forget that this is a website for kids??????I mean they have an ad saying take a break go outside...or something like that, but then they give you something to do that makes you stay in....The zums are cute, the way the follow you around....kinda like my little sister..lol
maybe one day they will be happy....but I guess not today...
jep624 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:07 PM   #240
nfosnowkats will become famous soon enough

Indeed I am finding the zumbuddies to be too demanding and time consuming, and yes, I wish there was a guide to explain the question mark, music notes, etc. I have 4 and it is really challenging with them all in the same room! I wouldn't want to be a kid trying to keep up, it isn't possible!
nfosnowkats is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: