Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 11:01 PM   #221
Webkinz :)

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

Click the image to open in full size.

After a very long couple of days, by combined effort with every family member in my household, we are very happy to share a picture of our newly acquired rainbow hologram. It is so cool!

View Post Originally Posted by balletrockstar
I am so glad ganz changed how zummies are distributed. I only have one zum and was getting so frustrated trying to sit there for hours having it throw parties to no avail. I have gotten tons of zummies over the past couple days, however my zum will not get past 82% happy, so she won't throw any parties. Sometimes giving the zumbuddy what she wants even makes her happiness decrease, which is mildly frustrating. It would be nice for my zum to throw a party so that I get more than four zummies, but for now I am just happy that I get any at all.

Just my two cents.
Welcome to WI BalletRockStar! I agree with you. I was really sad with the original programming because no matter how many parties, no zummies. Now with the opposite (zummies, but no parties), we can still earn enough for cool prizes even though it takes forever!

Last edited by hpquinlan; 11-07-2009 at 11:01 PM..
hpquinlan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2009, 11:06 PM   #222
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

I'm sorry for those of you who have lots of zumbuddies and are getting less zummies then before. But for me with 1 measly zumbuddy bought at a high ebay auction, I am thrilled with the new programming. In just a short time today I was able to purchase 3 pieces of furniture for my Zoola's room, and I still have 70 zummies left. I have been getting zummies every other time Zoola asks for something, and I always get 4 at a time.

I know Ganz still has work to do, I would like to get at least 1 party!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:30 PM   #223
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

An update since I posted this morning. I have been playing with my Zum Buddies on three accounts (2 each acct) and have gotten many zummies. No, I haven't had any parties and the happiness level has never been above 82%, but I am very happy with the Buddies and the prizes I have been able to get. I am sorry that many of you are not happy with the results of your Zum Buddies, but I am and will continue playing.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:40 AM   #224
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I am so hally for everyone who is getting thier zums- but both my son and I have been playing with our zum buddy all day and had several happy parties- but have not goten a single zummie!! He is 8 and was so upset he was near tears!! he said he isn't sure he even likes webkinz anymore because he is that disapointed.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:46 AM   #225
loves

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
I am so hally for everyone who is getting thier zums- but both my son and I have been playing with our zum buddy all day and had several happy parties- but have not goten a single zummie!! He is 8 and was so upset he was near tears!! he said he isn't sure he even likes webkinz anymore because he is that disapointed.
I'm sorry your son is so upset! It sounds like you may still be on the old programming - have you tried clearing your internet files and cookies and restarting your browser? With the changes, it's almost impossible to have parties, but you get zummies a lot more often when you give your zumbuddy something it likes. So at least you will get zummies!
July is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:50 AM   #226

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you who are still making your Zumbuddies very happy by clicking on them and having parties but not getting any zummies. I had the same problem and then I got on another computer and it worked the new way. I am getting lots of zummies and I have even managed to buy some furniture. The computer I usually use is still behaving the old way. I have cleared my cache so that is not the problem. Anyway, this may be what is happening with you guys. If you have another computer try signing on it and see.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:05 AM   #227
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by junebugwebkinz
For those of you who are still making your Zumbuddies very happy by clicking on them and having parties but not getting any zummies. I had the same problem and then I got on another computer and it worked the new way. I am getting lots of zummies and I have even managed to buy some furniture. The computer I usually use is still behaving the old way. I have cleared my cache so that is not the problem. Anyway, this may be what is happening with you guys. If you have another computer try signing on it and see.
funny you should say this- I was just about to try moving to another computer! Already cleared mly cache. will try this now

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
funny you should say this- I was just about to try moving to another computer! Already cleared mly cache. will try this now
OH My Gooness!! it worked!! I am not only now getting zummies- But I am seeing so much more activity than I was before. My zumbuddy is dancing and flipping when before I didn't see anyof that. I wonder if the speed of my machine has anything to do with this?

Last edited by tweetibyrd; 11-08-2009 at 01:05 AM..
Old 11-08-2009, 01:39 AM   #228

seamonkey367 is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know what the question mark above their head means? After reading your posts I can't complain. I have three zumbuddies and I got a lot of zums today. It was disappointing at times when their happiness goes down and I don't understand why. I was able to get one of the zum's to 95% but never any higher. I did notice my giggly zums' happiness was easier to get than the lazy zum. I don't know anything about the parties so I can't comment about that. I just got my zums today. They are fun to watch playing together. Is there any more information posted anywhere about them?
seamonkey367 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:06 AM   #229
call me Tweets
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by seamonkey367
Does anyone know what the question mark above their head means? After reading your posts I can't complain. I have three zumbuddies and I got a lot of zums today. It was disappointing at times when their happiness goes down and I don't understand why. I was able to get one of the zum's to 95% but never any higher. I did notice my giggly zums' happiness was easier to get than the lazy zum. I don't know anything about the parties so I can't comment about that. I just got my zums today. They are fun to watch playing together. Is there any more information posted anywhere about them?
There is another thread about the buddies
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-post-567089/

hope it helps
Old 11-08-2009, 02:42 AM   #230
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I had two accounts open on the same computer. One one Chrome Google worked the new way and the other on Firefox that worked the old way. Only difference was yesterday I had cleared the cache on Chrome Google. today I cleared the cache on Firefox and now it works like the new way.

Does anyone else feel like we are catering to some spoiled brats that keep asking for more and aren't quite happy. These zumbuddies are feeling like kids I would send to their rooms.
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: