Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #211
Unregistered

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

Anyone have trouble getting tricky zum to be your pets buddy.
Adopted 2 zumbuddy's 1- Zippy and 1-Tricky.
Zippy picture shows up and attaches to pet but tricky picture does not show up and attach.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2009, 06:51 PM   #212
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Just got 2 zumbuddies today- a peeking zum and a brat zumbuddy. They were adopted into 2 diferent accounts.

WOW- I made the peeking zum happy twice and got no zums - I thought Webkinz fixed this do that every time you had a happy party there would be zums??

The brat is really a brat- I can't seem to make him happy!! It really bothers me that we have no control over what they do or where they go. You just watch them in thier room and give them what they want. not real interesting. Once I gave him what he asked for and his happiness whent DOWN???

Anyone know what it is they are asking for when they have the music note over thier heads? IS there a list of pictures and what they mean?? like a key??
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #213
Webkinz :)

jolene30 is on a distinguished road

I was so happy to finally find a zum buddy for my child today but it has been a great disappointment. Spent lots of kinzcash but can't get past 80% and I have no clue as to how to give a party.

Can anyone tell me what to do when music symbol appears over Zum and how do you tickle Zum?

Last edited by jolene30; 11-07-2009 at 07:04 PM..
jolene30 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:29 PM   #214
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jolene30
I was so happy to finally find a zum buddy for my child today but it has been a great disappointment. Spent lots of kinzcash but can't get past 80% and I have no clue as to how to give a party.

Can anyone tell me what to do when music symbol appears over Zum and how do you tickle Zum?
We got ours today, as well - & must admit I'm a tad disappointed. But, they are really cute & we are having fun!

The highest Happiness I've gotten up to now is 81%. You tickle them by clicking on them - but, only when they're already happy & giggly or it makes them mad. (Ours, anyway!) And, I think the only way to give a party is if you have more than one on an account...? Also, as far as I can tell, the little music symbol is just when they're happy & dancing/flipping.

When people have more clues to this - if any! - please post!

Have Fun!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:38 PM   #215
Call me Emily.

bamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to all

I've seen a couple of Zum Buddies in the mall, but the next time I check they are all sold out. If I would of been able to get one, I would help you guys out.
bamboobreak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:56 PM   #216
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

You can "tickle" a Zum by clicking on him. But, with the new programming, that has very little effect on the happiness. As a matter of fact, if you "tickle" your Zum and he gets mad at you, his happiness (and yours) drops from 3-10 points. Sometimes their happiness drops from 3-10 points for no reason at all.

I have been doing some calculating. Playing with your Zums is a good way to turn your kinzcash into zummies at the rate of about 20 Kinzcash per zummie. So, if you get 4 zummies from your Zum, you have spent an average of approximately 80 Kinzcash on food and toys to get those zummies. I am sure that you can do some calculating yourselves. Record how many zummies you have before you play. Record the Kinzcash you spent. When you are done playing, calculate the difference in zummies. Take the total Kinzcash you spent and divide it by the number of zummies that you made. This will tell you how much Kinzcash it cost you per zummie (zummy?).

There is no way to get a party with this new programming. If you are having parties for your Zums, you most likely still have old files in your cache/cookies. On Firefox, I had the old files so I was able to get 5 Zums in a room and then get their happiness for 4 of the Zums up to 100%. The other Zum was at 99%. I logged off of Firefox (because there was no way for me to get zummies for parties--I am not sure why, I just haven't been able to since they changed the programming). I logged onto Internet Explorer where I have the new files for the programming and I went to the room with the 5 Zums. They were still at 100% for 4 of them and 99% for the 5th. I put one of the 100% Zums into another room and then I switched to that room. He threw a party (with the balloons and confetti flying), but he did not dance and he did not award any zummies. I went back to the other room (now with 4 Zums in it) and the Zums never asked for anything. So I started giving them toys and food in the room and they started playing and eating. The Zum at 99% finally asked for a toy, which I gave him. The happiness level never went up. A few minutes later all of the Zums' happiness levels decreased by 3 points. So now they were at 96%, 97%, 97%, 97%. Their happiness never increased when they started asking for toys and food (and I graciously gave it to them). One of the Zums' happiness dropped 10 points followed by another 5 points for no reason at all. That Zum went down to 71% pretty quickly. Once the Zums' happiness levels were lower than 84%, then they started increasing one point then dropping 3-5 points. One step forward, 3-5 steps back, etc. This is just crazy.

If you play just for the fun of it and don't look at the happiness %, then you will be much happier playing with them. They ask for things more often when they are at a lower happiness level, therefore you can be awarded more zummies for giving them things since they are asking for them more often.

I don't like the fact that their happiness doesn't increase when I give them things they don't ask for (and they take them and play with them and eat the food I give them). It is always "gimme, gimme, gimme" and I might be nice to you as my owner, or I might snarl at you and make us both sad! I have had the Zums ask me for food, which I give them, only to have them get the "NO" circle above their heads, snarl at me and drop their happiness (and mine!).

Ganz needs to get rid of the "gimme, gimme, gimme" attitude of the Zums and let them be happy with us interacting with them at our choosing, not always at their choosing. (Just my opinion)

SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:12 PM   #217

pampermegreen is on a distinguished road

I agree with the gimme, gimme. They are very much 2 year olds. I have no idea what to do with the note or the rocket (have seen 3x). As for the bed I have in the room. if I click it a couple of times Zana will lie down and go to sleep.
pampermegreen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:33 PM   #218
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by pampermegreen
I agree with the gimme, gimme. They are very much 2 year olds. I have no idea what to do with the note or the rocket (have seen 3x). As for the bed I have in the room. if I click it a couple of times Zana will lie down and go to sleep.

Thanks for the tip about the bed. I have the chair and footstool and I can only get the Zum to sit on the footstool, but only if there is just 1 Zum in the room.

I think the thing they ask for that looks like a rocket is actually the rainbow toy (not sure of the exact name of the toy). I think the musical note just means that they are dancing.

Have fun with your Zum(s)!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:54 PM   #219

pampermegreen is on a distinguished road

Thank you. You are correct the rocket is the rainbow toy. Wonderful
pampermegreen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 10:44 PM   #220
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

I am so glad ganz changed how zummies are distributed. I only have one zum and was getting so frustrated trying to sit there for hours having it throw parties to no avail. I have gotten tons of zummies over the past couple days, however my zum will not get past 82% happy, so she won't throw any parties. Sometimes giving the zumbuddy what she wants even makes her happiness decrease, which is mildly frustrating. It would be nice for my zum to throw a party so that I get more than four zummies, but for now I am just happy that I get any at all.

Just my two cents.
balletrockstar is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: