Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 02:52 PM   #201
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz4ever44
What I MEAN is, you get the same amount of Zummies by giving the Zum what they want as the party.

Oh, and I'm not having the 'happiness goes down when you give them what they want' problem... My happiness keeps going up and I keep getting Zummies, so I can't help you there. All I know is not everyone's having the same problems.
I am sorry, but you do NOT get the same amout of Zummies by giving the Zum what they want versus them throwing a party. I am getting a maximum of 4 zummies about once every 6 times I give them something they want. When I was having parties in a room with 5 Zums, I was getting 20 zummies for about 1 in 5 parties. Now I can't even get the Zums' happiness up over 85%. (A 1-Zum and a 2-Zum party was giving me 5 zummies. A 3-Zum party was giving me 10 zummies. A 4-Zum party was giving me 15 zummies. A 5-Zum party was giving me 20 Zummies).

I have spent over 800 Kinzcash every few hours just trying to keep my Zums happy. My Zums happiness also go down sometimes when I give them what they want. Just a little bit ago, one Zum wanted to play with another Zum, so I gave them the little truck and when they were done playing, the one Zum made a grumpy sound and face and the happiness went down. It doesn't happen all the time, but when the happiness goes down 5 points it takes a lot to bring it back up even 2 points.

I don't view any of this as complaining. I view it as telling the truth and stating the facts, as they are happening on my account (and many others).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2009, 02:55 PM   #202
Lil Kinz
snowbear is an unknown quantity at this point

I just purchased two Zummies yesterday for my son, I was upset that he didnt get anything but a room a zummie, no zum money nothing for the room. I got a little feed up that it took so much money to feed and provide toys for the zum buddy with no zummines given. I was sure my son wasnt doing something right, so I played and let me tell you it wasnt easy. I had no real instructions and had to go to the clubhouse to find out how to attach a zumbuddy to pet. I also found out there what I had to do to feed and play with the zum buddy. I also thought that when your unlocked the code the webkinz pet would receive some kind of treat or gift. I understand Ganz has made repairs but when I called Customer Service I was told no Supervisor was avaible that he wasnt in today it was his day off. When I explained that we were having other account issues such as my daughter got to spin the halloween wheel and got the tree and not the cave door, but my son didnt get a spin at all. Instead he got nothing, also he has items stiuck in rooms that I have emails going back to last year with no fix in sight. Then I mention the Bingo game and was advised that this was an ongoing issue. I explained that my son goes into webkinz for hours to get those tickets to get a free ball, when he uses them after he leaves it deletes the tickets and removed the balls he won. I was again told they willl forward to tech but Customer Service can only take comments and forward our concerns that they have no real answers and can not do anything about anything. This is frusrating for me an adult can anyone understand that a child shouldnt have to deal with this. I have purchased 169 Webkinz and various other products totaling into about 4,988.00 plus I feel this shows I am a good customer and that the issues on his account should be fixed instead of taking a complaint. What makes things worse is when I asked for a supervisor to return my call the customer service rep stated it wouldnt do any good he cant help you. please be patient, again I have emails not just from me but replys from customer service from last July08. So tell me am I wrong to feel that I as a customer do not matter to Ganz?
snowbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #203
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am stating some more facts:

Okay, I just added up all of the toys and food items in the Z Shop.

If you buy all of the toys (which is what you need to do, because you never know what the Zums are going to ask for) it costs 532 Kinzcash.

All of the food items cost 347 Kinzcash (plus you should buy extra Talabangs (melons) because you only get 1 for 18 Kinzcash)

The toys plus the food =
879 Kinzcash (someone can check my math if they want to). This is what you will need to invest before you even start playing with your Zums (if you want a chance to make them happy!) If you are out of an item and a Zum wants it, you don't have enough time to go to the Z Shop and purchase it.

I have already purchased 3 of each item in the last 36 hours (plus some extra melons and toys that they asked for more frequently). I have spent over 2700 Kinzcash on them in less than 2 days (and I am getting less zummies than before they changed the programming). I have been playing with 5 Zums in the room.

Just the facts, ma'am.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:31 PM   #204

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

I must agree with SnowCrystal. I have 5 Zum Buddies on my account and it is impossible to keep these little guys happy. They take way too much time and money to even try to get their happiness up. I have spent several hours today with these guys and have spent bunches of kinzcash. I can't get their happiness levels above 75%. I have problems with them grunting when I give them what they ask for and their happiness levels goes down. Even when they seem happy when I give them what they want their happiness levels go down. This is supposed to be fun. I am very frustrated with these little guys and I am an adult. I can't imagine how disappointing this must be for children.

Hopefully Ganz will make this more user friendly soon. Until then, I think I am just going to let my Zum Buddy follow it's assigned pet and be happy with that.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:40 PM   #205
Hi, I'm DRAEGANWOLF
Gift Guru

kbamomea is just really nicekbamomea is just really nice

How do you get the zums in the same room, and why aren't we being awarded zummies when we have a party? We have 2 zums, and they have thrown 9 parties so far and no zummies. What are we doing wrong?
kbamomea is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:02 PM   #206
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

That's really good to know. I've been thinking about getting one but honestly, doesn't the zumbuddy sound a little spoiled? I don't know. As much as I want one, I don't want to spend so much money on it.
NancyDrew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #207
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Well ~ first of all, want to thank all the WI members for posting great info... We managed to find some ZumBuddies in our little town today & are SO excited! Went on & played for a bit & thought, "OK, I must be doing something wrong!" So... Headed straight here to check. Couldn't get happiness up over 74% no matter WHAT I did! lol Good to know I'm not alone...
We only paid $10 for ours at a little gift shop downtown. So far, I think they're really adorable & fun to play with... As far as earning enough Zummies to get the houses furnished, much less any prizes - well, I'd say chances are slim to none for us - NOT spending 24/7 on the computer for that!

At any rate - BIG Thanks to the WI Staff & Members for always staying on top of these things. And for those of you who have managed to find them - Congrats & Have Fun!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:03 PM   #208
Unregistered

i cant pass 81%
Old 11-07-2009, 06:28 PM   #209
nfsne

msbirdyskids21 is just really nicemsbirdyskids21 is just really nice

Well I must say this is way better then it was. My Zums are giving me tons of Zummies. I now have a bed a lamp a chair, and a clock. BUT it is much harder to get them to have a party. I haven't been able to get them over 80% happy. When I do they go down. It is also real difficult to keep up with what they ask for.

Also does anyone know if there is a way they can use furniture? If they can I can't figure it out.

And last thing. Does anyone know what the music symbol above thier head means?
msbirdyskids21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:40 PM   #210
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I just adopted two Zummies. Glad Zummies will be awarded easier.
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: