Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 10:45 AM   #181
I'm adarlably wacky!
Webkinz :)

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

Finally!!! Now it's not so frustrating...I actually got some Zummies!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2009, 11:25 AM   #182
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Post Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

THANK YOU GANZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i still wish i could actually have a party now
i haven't had a party since they fixed this!!!!
this is definitely harder!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:28 AM   #183

Alisha is on a distinguished road

Has anyone else found it impossible to get your zums up to 90% and above? I've been playing for hours and haven't once seen 90%!
Alisha is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:30 AM   #184
JET
We are all
Gifted

JET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Alisha
Has anyone else found it impossible to get your zums up to 90% and above? I've been playing for hours and haven't once seen 90%!

I have been playing for an HR. but still nothing over 83%
JET is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:32 AM   #185

View Post Originally Posted by JET
I have been playing for an HR. but still nothing over 83%
It seems like if they don't have anything to do for a few seconds then their % goes down by 2-3%!

VERY frustrating. This is WAY too hard for adults.... let alone kids!
Old 11-07-2009, 11:41 AM   #186
Whitepines is on a distinguished road

Our Tricky Zum still gets incredibly happy with a few pats on the head, has a party and produces no zummies whatsoever. Is anyone else still having this happen? I wonder if we should adopt our other zum buddy on another child's account to see if it is just this account or adopt it on the one that already has a zum buddy to see if there is any improvement.
Whitepines is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:43 AM   #187
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by hpquinlan
Your zumbuddy will have a party when his/her happiness reaches 100%. Since the changes have been made, I haven't been able to get mine to go over 82% and that took some effort. However, she will give periodic zummies!

I have achieved 87% but that is it.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:48 AM   #188

While they said it would be harder to make them happy enough to have a party...... I have found so far that it's impossible. I've been playing all morning.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:52 AM   #189
JET
We are all
Gifted

JET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to behold

Yes I got an 84% I am so happy!!!
JET is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:53 AM   #190
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

Two Zums on Two Different accounts. NO ZUMMIES ever awarded for anything. Two disgusted customers.

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: