Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 12:23 AM   #161
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

Congratulations on getting the car! It looks like now that Ganz has fixed the programming, a number of our members have been able to get some pretty cool prizes.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2009, 12:23 AM   #162
WJD
Gift Guru

sugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to all

90% of the time when I give a buddy the food or toy it is asking for it ignores it!!!! SOOO frustrating and a waste of KC. I think I am going to save my KC and take my pets back to the academy, at least in the end the amount of money you spend is worth it!

I have all 6 zum buddies and the only time I am able to get zummies is if I have at least 5 in a room. I have never been able to get zummies with one or two in a room? Anyone else have this problem that has all 6 of them?

:Ripping hair out:
sugarkisses is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:25 AM   #163
Webkinz :)

mommalisa has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Maybe someone could sift through the thread and then make a new one with all of the points people have mentioned on how to get zummies and happiness points?
mommalisa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:03 AM   #164
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by icucme
We were able to get enough zummies for the car. The wheels on it rotate counter clockwise and it glides when you move it!!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Congrats I played for 8 hours today just to get enough to buy this item. I posted mine in the Look what I got section. I love cars so it was the first thing I wanted. Took me forever to get the last 40 blue Zummies.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:44 AM   #165
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

At least Ganz is trying to fix this issue. They have receieved so much negative info. on this they probably wanted to do a quick fix, and will keep fixing it over time.

I have read all the posts on this thread, and I at least have hope now when my zumbuddy comes from ebay I will at least get 1 zummy!

I know alot of people are mad at Ganz for all the problems and glitches (which they deserve to be), but I still have love for them due to the recent Snow White Massacre, 389 prizes and $15,000 KC in 2 hours! Yipee!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:24 AM   #166
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

I played with my Zum buddie this morning and was getting zummies quite often. Never did get the happiness level up to party status, but he was awarding them for getting the food and toys he wanted. It made it a lot more fun. I will enter the others I purchased now.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:39 AM   #167
11september

Post Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

Where do you get the code to get a Zumwhere?
Old 11-07-2009, 06:51 AM   #168
JET
We are all
Gifted

JET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to behold

so is it possible yet to have a party?
JET is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:58 AM   #169
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thank you COWS, I had a little girl come into the store yesterday and she was eager to get a Zum...I had warned her that acquiring Zummies may be difficult, but it seems she may be pleasantly surprised, today
Dixiecup is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:03 AM   #170

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Great to hear some good Zum news!
It is such a cute idea.
I SOOOOOO hope that it is improved. We really wanted one. If things are better, I'll buy them.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: