Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 10:11 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

View Post Originally Posted by benandhansmom
I'm glad I found this post and read about what zum buddies are about. They sound like spoiled brats... 'give them what they want, when they want and FAST or they will get mad and throw a fit'. I'll feel like some parent who runs to hand their child everything they ask for WHEN they ask to avoid a tantrum. No thanks. This doesn't seem to teach a very good lesson to kids. I have decided not to buy any based on this.

I agree. These little guys sound way too high maintenance for me. It sounds like they make you waste a lot of kinzcash, which I am not willing to do since I want to save for rares and Christmas items. I think I will pass on the Zum buddies, at least for now.
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 10:13 PM   #142
Find yourself a

countryside321 will become famous soon enough

Well, well, give Ganz some time - they usually update at night, right? Unless those of you who have Asian accounts have not gotten the changes yet - I wouldn't know, I have an American account. At least they've realized that there are some major glitches in Zumworld. And they are most likely on the way to fixing it.
countryside321 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:14 PM   #143
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Okay,I went and cleared my cache and tried it again and managed to get some zummies , no parties though. so if your having trouble getting zummies try clearing your cache. hope this helps. Bob
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #144

debijeanm is an unknown quantity at this point

The Zumbuddy plushes are adorable and I love the way he hangs around my pet. However, every time I give him something he wants (food or toy) he becomes LESS happy. Any advice?
debijeanm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:49 PM   #145
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by debijeanm
The Zumbuddy plushes are adorable and I love the way he hangs around my pet. However, every time I give him something he wants (food or toy) he becomes LESS happy. Any advice?
I have the same problem. I have nick named these Zum buddies "impossible pets."

I like the fact we can get zummies, but now I can't reach party level. This is so silly and I totally agree with someone's post about the fact that this is teaching kids that they should give something whatever it wants whenever it wants it. Even when you have a real pet you teach them limits. My dog doesn't get every snack he wants when he wants it. Its up to me to decide. So I guess Ganz is into spoiling zums now LOL. Well..so what..my thoughts are if I give him something and his happiness goes down, I leave. Don't have time for this crazy game they have come up with. They tried but it has a long way to go in my opinion.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:10 PM   #146
Find yourself a

countryside321 will become famous soon enough

Very true - hopefully Ganz will read this (MAYBE!!) and see that they should have added an option to say, "No" to your Zumbuddy.
countryside321 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:11 PM   #147

Charmlady is on a distinguished road

My Zum had 3 parties tonight and I did not get one Zummie. This is crazy!!!
Charmlady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #148

klavri is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried clearing my cache and had a couple more parties and still no zummies. This is getting frustrating.
klavri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:22 PM   #149

mlh918 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Tula
I have the same problem. I have nick named these Zum buddies "impossible pets."

I like the fact we can get zummies, but now I can't reach party level. This is so silly and I totally agree with someone's post about the fact that this is teaching kids that they should give something whatever it wants whenever it wants it. Even when you have a real pet you teach them limits. My dog doesn't get every snack he wants when he wants it. Its up to me to decide. So I guess Ganz is into spoiling zums now LOL. Well..so what..my thoughts are if I give him something and his happiness goes down, I leave. Don't have time for this crazy game they have come up with. They tried but it has a long way to go in my opinion.
You took the words right out of my mouth! It is better for getting zummies, but now can't keep happy level up, and no parties! Also it has gotten better, but it is still frustrating that when you give them what they ask for, when they ask for it, and they just ignore it. That makes me mad!!!! I have enough stress with my kids don't need it from a game! Hope everyone else enjoys it !
mlh918 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:23 PM   #150
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I can't get my Zum's happiness % up. The first time I don't give him what he wanted soon enough, the level dropped 10 points. I gave him what he wanted and when he was playing it dropped 3 points and then when he was done playing it only went up 1 point. I rarely get zummies for giving him the toys he wants or the food he wants. Since I have been typing this, he hasn't asked for anything, but his points just dropped from 85% to 79% in the matter of seconds!

I do agree that they needed to change the programming, but it is now practically impossible to get the happiness up. He hasn't asked for anything again and he is now at 75%. Giving toys to him (or food) when he doesn't want them doesn't increase his happiness! I just didn't get the food he wanted fast enough and now he is at 69%. I needed to scroll through all the food and by the time I found the right food, he didn't want it and he frowned and his happiness dropped. If they are going to do it this way, they should give us time enough to get the toys or food they want before they get mad.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: