Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 08:46 PM   #131
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

Oh I really need to get a Zum Buddy they sound like alot of fun Thanks Cows !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 08:48 PM   #132
Webkinz :)

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

oh my goodness, this is so sounding like having a two year old! why on earth would I want to relive that? Please advise.
kinznewbie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #133
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by kinznewbie
oh my goodness, this is so sounding like having a two year old! why on earth would I want to relive that? Please advise.
Lol, dunno, but it's pretty easy once you get used to it!!
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:56 PM   #134
I have bunches of

benandhansmom will become famous soon enough

I'm glad I found this post and read about what zum buddies are about. They sound like spoiled brats... 'give them what they want, when they want and FAST or they will get mad and throw a fit'. I'll feel like some parent who runs to hand their child everything they ask for WHEN they ask to avoid a tantrum. No thanks. This doesn't seem to teach a very good lesson to kids. I have decided not to buy any based on this.
benandhansmom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:06 PM   #135
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I was horrible today went to the mall. Got the Pink Leopard , 2 more Zum Buddies, 2 Weimaraners (these were NOT at a hallmark) , and the ribbon pony for my daughter, she just went crazy over it. I am going to put the animal in a room by itself and wait for the turtle to room with her. lol.

Got 2 more Zum Buddies today!!!

Someone slap me, also got 2 weimaraners these were found at a NON Hallmark store!!!!!!! Hallmark did not have them lol .Was weird.

Last edited by Kenzielemur; 11-06-2009 at 09:06 PM..
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:12 PM   #136
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Wow, I am very happy that they fixed the glitches and problems! Thanks Ganz for making everything better!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:14 PM   #137
Jessy262

i like the pink giggly zum the best.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:26 PM   #138
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

i just got some at
Girls Clothing | Fun & Games | Webkinz | ShopJustice.com
kandym is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:35 PM   #139

kangaandroo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz4ever44
Clear your browsing history/cache/cookies.
Cleared the cache, history, etc.... still no zummies... don't know why. Anyone else still not earning a single one????
kangaandroo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:49 PM   #140
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
I was horrible today went to the mall. Got the Pink Leopard , 2 more Zum Buddies, 2 Weimaraners (these were NOT at a hallmark) , and the ribbon pony for my daughter, she just went crazy over it. I am going to put the animal in a room by itself and wait for the turtle to room with her. lol.

Got 2 more Zum Buddies today!!!

Someone slap me, also got 2 weimaraners these were found at a NON Hallmark store!!!!!!! Hallmark did not have them lol .Was weird.
Wow!!!! You must be rich, my mom would never buy me ALL that...
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: