Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #121
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

I have to leave right now but my Zumbuddy currently has at least 20 of each Zummie. Just to let you know, keep trying out there!
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 08:08 PM   #122
hershey954
Webkinz :)

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Ok, bye. Thanks for helping!
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:13 PM   #123
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

I have 2 zumbuddies on 1 account and it is a night and day difference from yesterday. I went from getting no zums yesterday to having over 100 of each color today!They are definitely demanding, but generous zumbuddies today!!
icucme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:14 PM   #124
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have zumbuddies on the way, but now I'm not so sure I want to enter the codes. What happens if you don't play with it for a day or so? I have pets that don't get played with for a long time and they are fine. It sounds as though these Zumbuddies are more demanding for attention.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:24 PM   #125
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I have zumbuddies on the way, but now I'm not so sure I want to enter the codes. What happens if you don't play with it for a day or so? I have pets that don't get played with for a long time and they are fine. It sounds as though these Zumbuddies are more demanding for attention.
I think it's absolutely fine, because every day (according to Ganz) the happiness is set back to 50%. I'm not sure if it'll be the same after this update.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:30 PM   #126
webkinzmutter

webkinzmutter will become famous soon enough

not for me it's just like last night I think so it's because my computer takes a while to catch up on the update
webkinzmutter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:36 PM   #127
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i'm glad to hear they are doing better now! i can't wait to get mine! has anyone bought a zum bed yet? or any furniture? it won't take as long now to furnish their rooms
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:40 PM   #128
Gift Guru

angelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledge

Click the image to open in full size. i have 4 zummies i got 2 beds and a couch so far they do sleep in the bed for like a min and will sit on the couch they are cute but very demanding little creatures lol
angel
angelofmine is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:44 PM   #129
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Ginger945
I know, I really want one... I just don' know bout the price.
I just bought two of them they were 11.50 each.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #130
Go Canada Go!!

View Post Originally Posted by angelofmine
Click the image to open in full size. i have 4 zummies i got 2 beds and a couch so far they do sleep in the bed for like a min and will sit on the couch they are cute but very demanding little creatures lol
angel
Wow, lucky, you have so many Zummies compared to lots of people!

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: