Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #101
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

I'll let you guys know if they sleep in it but I have the chair right now, and it doesn't do anything.
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 07:44 PM   #102
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

wow i'm getting zummies without even having a party. Just giving food and toys.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #103
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

She sat in the chair, awww! lol
I clicked on it and she sat.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:47 PM   #104
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I have now gotten zummies 4 times for giving him the toy he asked for. I have not gotten any for giving the right food, but I figured it was important to keep him happy. Has anyone else gotten for giving the food, or is it just for the right toys? Playing with the yo-yo was cute.

Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:47 PM   #105
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Wow this is the coolest thing. I literally just walked in the door from my local Hallmark. I called today and was told they got them in last night and they were going fast. I jumped in the car and was off. I bought the Tricky Zum and the Peeking Zum. And of course I checked here before even going to WW. I love WI.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #106
Go Canada Go!!

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
I have now gotten zummies 4 times for giving him the toy he asked for. I have not gotten any for giving the right food, but I figured it was important to keep him happy. Has anyone else gotten for giving the food, or is it just for the right toys? Playing with the yo-yo was cute.

I get Zummies for food ANd toys
Old 11-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #107
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Margo

Yes I just got it for giving the right food
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:49 PM   #108
Unregistered

Angry Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

View Post Originally Posted by yma74
Ok, I have had two parties and I still didn't receive any Zums. What's up? I thought all parties were guaranteed to receive Zums. Anyone else get any after Ganz announced the changes?
Yes this has also happened to me... I had a party several minutes ago and no zummies someone help!
Old 11-06-2009, 07:49 PM   #109

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Thanks, since the zummies aren't given each time I wasn't sure if it was just by chance that I hadn't gotten them for food yet or not. Good to know.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:50 PM   #110

karileann is an unknown quantity at this point

um.. question. does having a Zum extend your account, like adopting a pet does?

( hey, this is my FiRST reply thingamajig[: )
karileann is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: