Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 07:29 PM   #91
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
I've done that, I wait for it to tell me what it wanted and I lost 3 health! I have 10 of everything in my dock, so I don't have to buy it.
Hmm.... Well I'm not sure what I'm doing differently, so I have no idea what's going on!!!
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 07:30 PM   #92
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
this is great news. i may visit my zum buddy more than i try to get into the park.

i was going to get another buddy on the way home tonight, but decided to go tomorrow. now zed won't be alone and hopefully we can get some stuff for his very empty room!!!
How cute Miss Spots, I have a Zed Too!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:34 PM   #93
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
How cute Miss Spots, I have a Zed Too!
i was playing with him the first time this morning and i really like the inter-action with them.

with things a little different, maybe i can actually get something for him. i hope that when and if i can get him a bed that he actually sleeps on it.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:35 PM   #94
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Click the image to open in full size.

He went from 71% to 73% and gave me some zums for giving him the kite. It is cute to watch him play with it, but the process of watching for what he wants, running to get it in time, and hoping for zums is something I will only do in small doses. Eventually I will have enough to buy something. I decided to not be in too much of a rush or I would drive myself crazy, lol.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:36 PM   #95
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

My Zumbuddy is at 75% health right now, I'm trying to figure out why it drops.

Updates ~ 76% after I gave her Paper Airplane, which she wanted.*74% after I accidentally made her upset.*75% + 4 Zummies after I gave her unicycle, which she wanted.*76% after giving her what she wanted, Juggling Balls.*77% + 4 Zummies after giving her food she wanted.*74% after I failed to give her Yo-yo in time.*

You get the idea. I was waiting to see what happened when I bought something new but decided to buy nothing yet.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #96

kangaandroo will become famous soon enough

Well, it's not fixed for me....just made my bratty zum have 5 parties and no zummies.... maybe tomorrow...
kangaandroo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:38 PM   #97
Go Canada Go!!

View Post Originally Posted by kangaandroo
Well, it's not fixed for me....just made my bratty zum have 5 parties and no zummies.... maybe tomorrow...
Clear your browsing history/cache/cookies.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:39 PM   #98
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i was playing with him the first time this morning and i really like the inter-action with them.

with things a little different, maybe i can actually get something for him. i hope that when and if i can get him a bed that he actually sleeps on it.
I don't know about that yet. Our friend Kay got mine for me, but I'm trying to get the car prize first.

does yours sound like a mad cat when you give it something?
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:40 PM   #99
Go Canada Go!!

I'm saving up my Zummies for the Lazy Zum bed.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:40 PM   #100

kangaandroo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz4ever44
Clear your browsing history/cache/cookies.

Ok! I will try that, THANKS!!!!!
kangaandroo is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: