Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 05:16 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Zumwhere Has Big Changes

A new front page story has been added:

Zumwhere Has Big Changes

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has announced that they have made significant changes on how the Zums work, making it more fun and easier to get Zummies. According to Webkinz Newz:
  • Zums will now ask for toys and food more often
  • Zums will award Zummies far more often
  • Tickling the Zum was awarding far too much happiness. This is now fixed. Feeding and giving toys are now the best ways to make your Zums happy.
  • Happiness awards are not set in stone. If your Zum is unhappy, it will be easir to make them happy. If they are very happy, it will be more difficult to make them even happier.
  • ALL parties are guaranteed to award Zummies, even if you only have one Zum!
Check your local Webkinz retailer today to see if they have the new Zumbuddy plush toys and see these fun and exciting changes in the world of Zumwhere!

To see pictures of all of the prizes you can get in the Z-Shop from collecting Zummies, click HERE. Remember, none of these prizes can be traded or sent via KinzPost.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 05:18 PM   #2
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Zumwhere Has Big Changes

yeah baby! this sounds better, but we will see!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:18 PM   #3
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Wow I am sure a lot of people will be happy with the new changes!
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:20 PM   #4
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Awesome! I can't wait until they come out at stores near me!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:23 PM   #5
mamasdawg is a golden guidemamasdawg is a golden guidemamasdawg is a golden guidemamasdawg is a golden guidemamasdawg is a golden guidemamasdawg is a golden guidemamasdawg is a golden guidemamasdawg is a golden guidemamasdawg is a golden guidemamasdawg is a golden guidemamasdawg is a golden guidemamasdawg is a golden guidemamasdawg is a golden guidemamasdawg is a golden guide

to find them you can always check auction websites
mamasdawg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:25 PM   #6
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

This is totally great, I just went to play with my Zum Buddy and I am being awarded zummies left and right, this is sooo cool now, for once Ganz sure fixed something perfectly, I am so much happier with my zum buddy now.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:25 PM   #7
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Well, this is good. I am still on the lookout for Zumbuddies!

This is my 600th post! Wahoo!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:26 PM   #8

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Gotta see what others think if it works better now. Than I might get one for my son this christmas.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:30 PM   #9
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I'm going to buy a zumbuddie this weekend.
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:31 PM   #10
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

YEEEEAHA!! *goes on WW to play with zum buddy* though I still want another Zum Buddy, now I don't want it solely for the purpose of getting more zummies. THANK YOU GANZ!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
glitch, go on have a party!, kevinelevin was here!, seriously ganz!, zumbuddies, zumbuddy luvs me !, zums rox ur sox off, zumwhere over the rainbow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: