Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 11:49 AM   #31
Webkinz :)
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Zumwhere glitch with Bratty Zums (Zehe)

I was wondering what happens if you catch the same zum twice. With other magical forest items, they tell you that you already have it (a charm or a star or a gem even) and you are offered or given kinzcash since you already have it. Does the same thing happen in Zumwhere?
Are you offered kinzcash or given kinzcash when you catch a zum that you already have? or is it recorded as having two, or can you not catch duplicates?
We haven't been on Zumwhere that long and my kids haven't mentioned about getting a duplicate - so I was just wondering?
Thanks.

View Post Originally Posted by Symphonie
ok I have a really dumb question if someone could pm me or leave me the answer on my home page thingy (you can tell it is friday my brain is fried) --- what are the little zummies for anyways? i didn't seem to see in my field guide where the count is on those. i just started playing zumwhere like 2 weeks ago as it took MONTHS for us to find kinzklips around here.
Symphonie...

On the first page of the Zums Field guide (left hand side across from the Index) is where they record how many zummies you have caught/been awarded of each color (ie: 10/100 24/100 etc)
At the bottom on the index, you can then choose to go to the page titled Zumthings Catalog - which will then tell you about trading your zummies for prizes. The catalog tells you how many of each color zummie you need to purchase/trade for a specific prize.
I hope that has answered your question.
We don't have kinz klips where I am either, and I ended up buying them off ebay just recently. Sometimes you can get a good deal if you hold out and refuse to pay a huge rediculous amount for them (like $13 per klip - ouch). We got our for much cheaper.
I'm glad I did get them, my kids LOVE the klips and enjoy the Zumwhere challenges as well.

Last edited by webcrazy; 09-18-2009 at 11:49 AM..
webcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2009, 01:45 PM   #32

JakeTheLion is a jewel in the roughJakeTheLion is a jewel in the rough

I just found Zehe today and got worried...but he was there!

Also, how does one "spend" zummies??

I just saw the post above answers this question. I had NO IDEA that zummies could be "spent" for items. I'm excited!
JakeTheLion is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:02 PM   #33
Horton Hears A

RenesmeeCullen9 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same problem on my sister's account!
RenesmeeCullen9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:42 PM   #34
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

hmm thats pretty annoying
alg1128 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:24 PM   #35

blackberry98 has a spectacular aura about

i only have zoll, zark and zoola, did any of you need the picts. ?
blackberry98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:17 PM   #36

rmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to behold

I've been visiting Zumwhere for several months now, have caught almost all the Zums except one or two on each page and now the last two weeks I'm getting repeats of the zums already caught. Is this happening to anyone else?
Staying up till midnight to buy that adorable Boa at the estore!
rmimi522 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:30 PM   #37
siroscar

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber

I also found Zehe about 2 months ago and was very excited to have caught that one. It still has not shown up in my field guide. I guess maybe it will show up if I catch it again. One can only hope so.
siroscar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:52 PM   #38
impossible10
Lil Kinz
impossible10 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have found Zehe twice and it has done the same thing to me no zum just sparkles
impossible10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:34 AM   #39
cody3537
Banned
FallenProdigy has a spectacular aura about

Wow! That is not cool! I feel for you, i've yet to even unlock any of the zum prizes! I've traded in some zummies but haven't collected all of a same kind or anything. Totally not cool!
FallenProdigy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:52 PM   #40
SewToby
Gift Guru

LittleDog knows the way
LittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the way

I remember reading about this when it first came out...then had actually looked at my zums yesterday. Well my poor zehe has flown away! Any news about his return?
LittleDog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: