Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 08:46 AM   #21
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Zumwhere glitch with Bratty Zums (Zehe)

this happens to me with lazy zums congrats with all the zums
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2009, 09:17 AM   #22

Momto3 will become famous soon enough

This happened to me too with Zehe. I emailed Ganz and got the same reply as others. I caught him again a few weeks later and he showed up. I guess you have to catch him twice.
Momto3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:25 AM   #23

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hello all,

I just check and I have that zum, infact thats the only "Bratty" one I have. I don't know when I got it. I also noticed that none of the gifts are over 100 zummies.

I hope they get this fixed so the people who caught him/her can get it back.
jep624 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:44 AM   #24
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

Three days ago that VERY THING happened to me! I was so happy to get a rare one...then very dissappointed when the zum guide book had a blank spot and no Zum!
Logging back in, it was still missing! RATS!!!!
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:06 AM   #25
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

hand should fix this !!!!!! Cause that's just unfair for your hard work!!
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:18 AM   #26
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I'm sorry to hear of your missing zum marthaa,lets hope ganz gets this fixed and all who lost a zum get it back. Thanks for info on 100 zummies limit I'll have to keep an eye on my total.

Thanks for the update Commodore

Bob :pgn: patchwork tailor
robertcleveland is online now Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:18 AM   #27
Seatrout

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

Well.... maybe the Zums where too bratty that someone took them away, and that's why no of you have any! lol

Caramel's stylish Mansion upcoming house tour:
http://caramel,laurel
StyleQueenCara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:54 AM   #28
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Zumwhere glitch with Bratty Zums (Zehe)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I wonder if the reason that Zum did not show up is directly related to the 100 red marbles?
I don't think so, because I found Zehe Two weeks ago and she didn't show up. I have 22 Red Zummies, not 100, so that can't be it. Hmm, I wonder if Zehe will show up again if I caught her again? Only time will tell I guess.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:02 AM   #29

couttsebug is just really nicecouttsebug is just really nice

Happened to me too on 8-27-09, has anybody reported it to ganz????? Not sure they would do anything about it though.....
couttsebug is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:29 AM   #30
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by KraftyMomOf2
if you look at how the zummies counts are shown... xx/100 that says that the max is 100.. my suggestion is to spend them or is there some items that requires more than 100 of a color...?

I hope they iron this problem out... she has worked so hard and done so well to be held back now

Congrats on the awesome number of zummies! :ccat:
ok I have a really dumb question if someone could pm me or leave me the answer on my home page thingy (you can tell it is friday my brain is fried) --- what are the little zummies for anyways? i didn't seem to see in my field guide where the count is on those. i just started playing zumwhere like 2 weeks ago as it took MONTHS for us to find kinzklips around here.
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: