Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 01:54 AM   #1
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default Zumwhere glitch with Bratty Zums (Zehe)

A new front page story has been added:

Zumwhere glitch with Bratty Zums (Zehe)

When Webkinz Insider member marthaaa spotted a new Bratty Zum, Zehe today, her Field Guide did not update to show Zehe in her collection - the spot where Zehe was supposed to show in her Bratty Zums page was only blinking with stars. After logging off and logging back in Zehe still did not appear.
Click the image to open in full size.

Marthaaa also states that once you collect 100 Red Zummies you're not awarded any more Red Zummies, but she received 2 Zummies (1 Green and 1 Yellow).

We hope that the Zehe will show up in her collection soon.
commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2009, 02:11 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Zumwhere glitch with Bratty Zums (Zehe)

That happened to my son a week or two ago. He passed a challenge, but then wasn't awarded the Zum that he had found - of course it had to be one he didn't have!
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:50 AM   #3
KraftyMomOf2

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

if you look at how the zummies counts are shown... xx/100 that says that the max is 100.. my suggestion is to spend them or is there some items that requires more than 100 of a color...?

I hope they iron this problem out... she has worked so hard and done so well to be held back now

Congrats on the awesome number of zummies! :ccat:
KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:25 AM   #4
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

The same thing happened to me with Zehe a month ago. Unfortunately, he still hasn't shown up in my Field Guide yet.

I was awarded the Zummies.
mel959800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:36 AM   #5
seanbunnyveland

sofahound is on a distinguished road

That is not cool , I mean you got the zum, but the red zumies thing.
sofahound is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:52 AM   #6
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

The same thing happened to me with the Zehe zummie a few weeks ago. I took a screen shot also. I sent a message to Ganz about the problem via their online customer support form and basically got a reply back stating the functionality of the Webkinz site is not guaranteed. No other explanation was given.
luciar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:09 AM   #7
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

Maybe someone should call in person and tell them there is a glitch with that Zum.
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:16 AM   #8
MCSMOM

MCSMOM is on a distinguished road

Hi.....Don't know where the other post is...BUT I am missing Zehe too!

View Post Originally Posted by MCSMOM
Hi.....Don't know where the other post is...BUT I am missing Zehe too!
Sorry, just wanted to add that i called Ganz and they said there was nothing they could do about the missing Zums. This was about a month ago...

Last edited by MCSMOM; 09-18-2009 at 06:16 AM..
MCSMOM is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:16 AM   #9

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

I too have encountered this same issue with Zehe. All of the other zums have appeared but when I found Zehe it did exactly as described in the article. I unfortunately did not get a screen shot because I thought if I just closed the field guide and reopened it that it would reset the stars flashing but no Zehe glitch, unfortunately that didn't work and the zum never appeared.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:27 AM   #10
Gift Trainee

sandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of light

I was wondering If We could collect more then 100 zummies. I am so glad You posted this. I am close to having 100. So I will spend some this week. Thanks for posting all this much needed info.
sandilight is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: