Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 10:01 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

MalorenKat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMalorenKat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMalorenKat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMalorenKat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMalorenKat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMalorenKat radiates beauty and kindness all aroundMalorenKat radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Zodiac New Year's Event on Webkinz Newz, March 2nd through March 21st

Still having problems with the floaty clicky saying page expired when I clicked on it for our second account. But I took the advice of luxurytime, so I clicked on the ad at the bottom for the Bonus Spree Roll (since I can't find the Album Cover ad), and the next time I clicked on the spinning zodiac it worked!

Thanks luxurytime and everyone else who helped to solve the puzzle!
MalorenKat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #32

KewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Zodiac New Year's Event on Webkinz Newz, March 2nd through March 21st

This campaign is not active. Check back soon. On everyone I click.
KewlKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:52 AM   #33
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

I hope the glitches get worked out be for March 15th. That is when the mystery prizes begin.

I am going to go try the spree add and see if I have any luck
Naturelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:10 PM   #34

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

Not working for me either on Safari or Firefox.
Even when I try the 'click the spree ads' trick, still not working.

Phooey!

Has this been reported to Webkinz does anyone know?
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:49 PM   #35
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

I have not seen a single Zodiac floaty yet.......ever since the promotion supposedly started! I have had success clicking on the Piggy Plum Pie and Spree banners, but it does not trigger a Zodiac floaty for me. Ugh!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:56 PM   #36
Lil Kinz
Mary Jakes will become famous soon enough

When I click on the floaty clicky it says, Campaign has expired. Check back soon." Any suggestions?
Mary Jakes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:31 PM   #37
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Same here says campaign not active. Tried the free spree and got it but next time zodiac floated same thing campaign not active. So frustrating as promotions are so great and look forward to getting these on all accounts. Hope they fix it soon.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:02 PM   #38
jillblitwin
lovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of lightlovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of lightlovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of light

Yes it also worked for me with luxurytime's advise! Keep clicking on the bonus spree roll ad's at the bottom of the page until you get a floating zodiac sign to come on the screen while you're on the the page that you fill out your information to win the spree roll. Then it will switch to the zodiac page to fill out to win the zodiac prize. It worked for me!

mommysbabe19, I think you understood wrong. When you click on the bonus spree ad at the bottom of the page it will redirect you to the page that you fill out your information to win the bonus spree roll. As soon as this page is completely loaded, the zodiac sign should float right on that page. Then click on it and it will redirect you to the page to fill out for the zodiac prize.

I think you were clicking on the bonus spree ad and then going to other pages to check for the zodiac ad (I originally did that), but stay on the bonus spree page after you click it, it's the page that you fill out your information to win the bonus spree roll, and the zodiac sign should pop up and start floating on the screen. If not, keep pressing on the bonus spree roll ads until one floats on the screen. I had to click on the ads a few times. Hope this helps!

Last edited by lovinpinkxoxojbl; 03-03-2012 at 10:02 PM..
lovinpinkxoxojbl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:08 PM   #39
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by lovinpinkxoxojbl
Yes it also worked for me with luxurytime's advise! Keep clicking on the bonus spree roll ad's at the bottom of the page until you get a floating zodiac sign to come on the screen while you're on the the page that you fill out your information to win the spree roll. Then it will switch to the zodiac page to fill out to win the zodiac prize. It worked for me!

mommysbabe19, I think you understood wrong. When you click on the bonus spree ad at the bottom of the page it will redirect you to the page that you fill out your information to win the bonus spree roll. As soon as this page is completely loaded, the zodiac sign should float right on that page. Then click on it and it will redirect you to the page to fill out for the zodiac prize.

I think you were clicking on the bonus spree ad and then going to other pages to check for the zodiac ad (I originally did that), but stay on the bonus spree page after you click it, it's the page that you fill out your information to win the bonus spree roll, and the zodiac sign should pop up and start floating on the screen. If not, keep pressing on the bonus spree roll ads until one floats on the screen. I had to click on the ads a few times. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the clarification...it worked for me! ~K
klb1010 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:13 PM   #40
Gifted

gidget26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!
gidget26 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: