Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 08:57 AM   #21
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Zodiac New Year's Event on Webkinz Newz, March 2nd through March 21st

I love the Fire costume, but I have the rest of them from the last promo when you could get the whole costume at once. I also have gotten pieces by playing Adventure Park (which I think is way more fun than looking for a Spinning Zodiac). But if it is the only way others can get the clothes They are really cute sets to have
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2012, 09:01 AM   #22
e love Webkinz
Webkinz :)

GoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Zodiac New Year's Event on Webkinz Newz, March 2nd through March 21st

It's not working for me. I keep finding the AP floaty and when I click it, it says the contest expired. And yes I cleared cache etc...
GoldenGale is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:11 AM   #23
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

It's not working again..I have clicked over 6 in a roll..says it's expired
kkred411 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:32 AM   #24
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

All I see are the AP floaters - they are coming fast and furious now that they're expired
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:49 AM   #25
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

I seem to be having luck when I click on the add for the Album Cover... then I get a spinning zodiac floaty. when i click on it, it works! So I just kept clicking on the add for the album cover until i found enough clicky floaty spinning zodiacs for all my accounts!
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:54 AM   #26
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
I seem to be having luck when I click on the add for the Album Cover... then I get a spinning zodiac floaty. when i click on it, it works! So I just kept clicking on the add for the album cover until i found enough clicky floaty spinning zodiacs for all my accounts!

DOes not seem to be working...again...now ribbons are floating..but you click them and they say expired...they must be working on it
Old 03-02-2012, 12:25 PM   #27
Lil Kinz
MDIChickadee is on a distinguished road

Alas! I seem to be stuck on Wednesday or Thursday. I can only see the Adventure Park floaty, and the articles are not new. Sigh.
MDIChickadee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:58 PM   #28
CatMotherHorseLover

horsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond repute

ARG!! ^ like you guys said, whenever I click on a zodiac floating thing, a page comes up and says, Page has expired. I will keep clicking on the zodiac floaties when I am doing peek a newz today.

GOOD NEWZ! (get it, newz!!?? like WKN) On my third zodiac spotting, it FINALLY worked YAY!

Last edited by horsejumper; 03-02-2012 at 12:58 PM..
horsejumper is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:16 PM   #29
Unregistered

The first 10-15 clicks did not work for me either with the same problem - Page expired. Then I saw the advice from a post above about getting the Zodiac popup while clicking on the "Piggy Plum Pie" banner. It worked just fine there and also worked several more times after that. Somehow clicking the Zodiac while viewing the Piggy Plum Pie banner page seems to break the curse. Good luck!!
Old 03-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #30
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

It finally just worked for me...!!! Try it before it breaks again

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: