Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2012, 06:50 PM   #81
arrior cat Cometstar
Webkinz :)

closaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicness
closaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicnessclosaysmeow2 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Zodiac Event Continues On Webkinz Newz With New Air Costume!

I'm having trouble finding the floaties...i've tried SO many times and yet I still havent't found a single one! anyone have some tips?
closaysmeow2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2012, 08:30 AM   #82
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Oh, my goodness! I can't find the prize for today!
coolbigsis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:44 AM   #83
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Try clearing your cache, and do the Peek-a-News search. I had a lot of the Zodiac things flying while I was doing that other search. Keep switching pages a lot.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:46 PM   #84
sweepergrl has a spectacular aura about

I spent more than 45 minutes looking for the stupid floatie and 20 minutes looking for the Peek A Newz and haven't seen either one. I tried repeatedly clicking on the Share Center, I clicked on every option on the front page and every option in the pull down menus for each section. Nothing. I've cleared the cashe, etc. Anyone else having these problems? I want the Zodiac theme badly, but I can't spend hours on the computer looking for it!

Any suggestions?
sweepergrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:26 PM   #85
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

I keep clicking on it, but it says the page is expired.

View Post Originally Posted by sweepergrl
I spent more than 45 minutes looking for the stupid floatie and 20 minutes looking for the Peek A Newz and haven't seen either one. I tried repeatedly clicking on the Share Center, I clicked on every option on the front page and every option in the pull down menus for each section. Nothing. I've cleared the cashe, etc. Anyone else having these problems? I want the Zodiac theme badly, but I can't spend hours on the computer looking for it!

Any suggestions?
I have found one Persephone so far and the floaty contest is not working.

Make that two Persephone's.
MintyPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:54 AM   #86
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I had none today for 45 minutes, and then all of a sudden, they started flying like crazy. I finally got all mine, but it took a while to get it going.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:04 AM   #87
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Its there but man are they few and far between!!!!!!!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:13 PM   #88

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

I have not seen any yet and I even tried doing the peek a newz!

Never mind... I just found one!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:46 PM   #89

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

I found it once today and got the error message. That was before I signed in. I haven't found it anymore today no matter what I do; signed in, not signed in, on firefox, on IE.
I found it the last few days signed in.
TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:45 AM   #90
Oekie defies all odds
Oekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all odds

Nothing today yet. Been searching for 45 minutes now. This is ridiculus!
Oekie is online now Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: