Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2012, 08:27 AM   #71
Webkinz :)

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Zodiac Event Continues On Webkinz Newz With New Air Costume!

also., I was using firefox, and was not logged in to a WKN account
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2012, 08:38 AM   #72

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Interesting.... I logged in just to see, and while they weren't floating like crazy, the inactive ones on the front page disappeared. I caught 1 right after I signed in and I caught the other on the contest page. I kept reloading the front page to see if anything would show, but nothing ever did.

LOL, I logged out of my wkn account and immediately on the front page I was getting the inactive floaties. Logging in is worth a try.

Last edited by Beautykinz; 03-16-2012 at 08:38 AM..
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:46 AM   #73

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

I was on IE and getting the inactive floatys. I tried logging in and once I did that any floaty I saw worked. Even on the front page. Logging in is worth a try.
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:04 AM   #74
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I found them just fine on IE, without being logged into anything. I wish it didn't have to be such a puzzle for everyone.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:36 AM   #75
blueguy's Hawaii
Gift Guru

blueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum master
blueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum master

The Zodiac Flooring(s) and the Zodiac Wallpaper(s) can not sent thru the KinzPost - they are absolutely WORTHLESS!!

blueguy
blueguy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:16 AM   #76
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Burning bright light, very nice freebie. Its not tradeable though but I was glad to get it for my main account. I had to login to get the floaty to show up.
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:34 PM   #77
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Sounds awesomesauce, thanks for the news!!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #78

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I've done 3 peeks and have only found 1 floatie. Looks like the air costume will take a lot of time to get.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:47 AM   #79
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

I've done two PAN and about a hundred refreshes while I was on the phone and haven't seen the Zodiac floaty yet. Came here to see if was working... I'm glad only my daughter wants the air costume as this will take awhile apparently.
smwcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:26 PM   #80
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi Everyone
I am working on this horrid CtW - very sad that it has to be so challenging for us to find that little disc!

I just found four of the zodiac prizes by clicking on the Wishing ad (the one that awards you a wish token or KC). I am not signed into anything, just clicking the ads mostly from the share and mobile apps pages.

After I completed the ads, I have signed in to do a Peek-a-Newz. Only one disc so far under the Fun Facts tab, and it said campaign is not active.

Will update this post with any other info.
Hugs to all ♥mJb

Added note: have found several more discs (while signed in doing the Peek) at Fun Facts, and they ALL say campaign not active - ack!

Another update: Completed the Peek (and am not signed into anything right now), and have just found three more zodiac discs that work by clicking on the wish ads again - hooray!

Last edited by myJbees; 03-18-2012 at 03:42 PM..
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: