Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #41
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Zodiac Event Continues On Webkinz Newz With New Air Costume!

WOW...Love the second half of this promotion....hope that we don't get those negative reports..this promotion is not active....Thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #42
scotlandd
Webkinz :)

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

I thoght it looked kind of like the water outfit, i guess it is because of the blue.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:58 PM   #43
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Finally the air costume!!!! Awesome other prizes too!!!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:17 PM   #44
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

Love the new air zodiac clothing! A must get
Suzuki108 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:25 PM   #45
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

Thanks for the update. I like it!
Naturelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:41 AM   #46
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I've had luck getting the zodiac floaty to work on the Share Center page, if people are having problems. None of the ones that showed up on the front page were valid, though.

I actually didn't find any on any other pages, but I got all mine from Share Center!

Hopefully that will help someone find it for their prize!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:48 AM   #47

Candybear is a jewel in the roughCandybear is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
I've had luck getting the zodiac floaty to work on the Share Center page, if people are having problems. None of the ones that showed up on the front page were valid, though.

I actually didn't find any on any other pages, but I got all mine from Share Center!

Thanks LuvMarshmallow!! I am having a hard time finding the floaty, so I will try the share page. I hope I can find it there!! I love this new stuff, and I also have been having problems with the WKN floaty events, saying "page not available" or that the event had expired
Candybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:48 AM   #48
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow

Thank you SO much! I couldn't find it for over 45 min., but it came right up when I went to the Share Center!
penguinchi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:54 AM   #49
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

I'm only finding them in the Share Center too, but they all seem to be invalid or something.
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:21 AM   #50
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

It's working fine for me. I find that they fly more when I'm doing the Peek-a-news search. I'm just finding it while I'm clicking back and forth around the news pages.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: