Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 01:27 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: Zodiac Event Continues On Webkinz Newz With New Air Costume!

View Post Originally Posted by 0bserver
Question: Is the Zodiac Wallpaper/Flooring Kinzpostable? I know eStore is not, in general, but am uncertain about the Wallpapers and Floorings from there.
The Zodiac wallpaper, flooring and Bright Light Lamp will NOT be kinzpostable.

Hopefully Ganz has their act together and these clicky floaty events will be relatively painless to do. So much is broken in WW and WKN these past two months, it's hard to get excited about new events like this without adding the disclaimer "provided everything works as it should."
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2012, 01:35 PM   #22
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

Really hope the rest of this click-to-win works. I was only able to get a few of the other items because I kept getting error messages! Really frustrating!
LunarKitten is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:47 PM   #23

Port Blue has a brilliant futurePort Blue has a brilliant futurePort Blue has a brilliant futurePort Blue has a brilliant futurePort Blue has a brilliant future

That costume looks really neat
! I'm exited to dress my webbies up with it!
Port Blue is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:01 PM   #24
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl520
hopefully it will work for me now!!! whenever i click on the floaty thing it says this contest is not available is this happening to anyone else????
View Post Originally Posted by chiclet
Yes, I am having the same problem.
View Post Originally Posted by mayas.mom
I'm having that problem as well. I sure hope they have it corrected for these new items
I've had this problem on and off the past week.

There is no floaty clicky event today March 14.

Let's hope that this works well, starting tomorrow
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:24 PM   #25
Forever

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

OOOOh I like those ones way better!
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:56 PM   #26
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Thank you for the update, Lily ♥

I do hope that the c-t-w will work, so that we can all collect that cute new costume! I am very interested to see how the hat looks on the kinz (:

Hugs to you ♥Q
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #27
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Thanks for letting us know about this great news! I love the new prizes. Good luck everyone with the floaty clicky!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:26 PM   #28
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I just pray it works ~ we have been having terrible trouble with this promo, one day it works and the next it doesn't.
yournotme is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #29
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

awesome costume! and we get pieces of the theme too... sweet!
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:46 PM   #30
Gift Guru

0bserver has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
The Zodiac wallpaper, flooring and Bright Light Lamp will NOT be kinzpostable.

Thanks. That just means I'll have to be picky with which account I place them. Appreciate the info.
0bserver is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: