Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2011, 04:35 PM   #41
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

I found the Email, but it's too bad that there's glitch with it... I'm not going to enter until it's fixed. Congrats, Kinzmom!
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2011, 04:38 PM   #42
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
I didn't recieve my code?
The glitch has been conformed by ganz. they have stopped sending the emails. You will get the email when the glitch is fixed.

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Why is it every time something new pops up there is a glitch and most people don't get what they're supposed to get?
Exactly. And Ganz thinks they can make "Tail towns" and "Amazing world" and that "Glitches like spree rolls instead of Zodiac won't matter"

View Post Originally Posted by MSCPets
there is a good side to everything right
Always

I really hope they fix this glitch for all of those who didn't make it here on time!
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #43
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Ham4life
The glitch has been conformed by ganz. they have stopped sending the emails. You will get the email when the glitch is fixed.

Exactly. And Ganz thinks they can make "Tail towns" and "Amazing world" and that "Glitches like spree rolls instead of Zodiac won't matter"

Always

I really hope they fix this glitch for all of those who didn't make it here on time!
Ohh! Gracias! I was worried. Haha thank you!
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:42 PM   #44
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I had no idea they were even sending anything out. I got an email that said I got the code from my purchase and entered it. Got the spree rolls. What happens if you used them, do you still get the chest?
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:45 PM   #45
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I had no idea they were even sending anything out. I got an email that said I got the code from my purchase and entered it. Got the spree rolls. What happens if you used them, do you still get the chest?
I think you shouldn't use the dice yet just in case

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
Ohh! Gracias! I was worried. Haha thank you!
Just trying to help those who are worrying about NOT getting the emails. Or GETTING the emails and not getting the chest.
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:57 PM   #46
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive!

My mom just checked her email & she got the code for the gift.
I told her what was going on & we're not doing anything now.
Thanx WI!!!
I really wouldn't know anything about WW without you!
suzee
:icefaw n:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:06 PM   #47
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Thanks for letting us know about the ganz glich - yet again! I got my codes by email but im going to wait. I want the chest, not spree rolls. So excited for the chest! Anyone know how many items it stores??
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:07 PM   #48
violetj

violetj has a spectacular aura aboutvioletj has a spectacular aura about

I had two codes emailed to me and I have 2 zodiac pets. One code I entered I got the bonus spree rolls and the other code I entered I got the chest. I figured I would only get one code emailed to me since I used the same email addy for them. I thought this because I bought 2 of the grey wolves that gave a prize a while back and only got one code not two.
violetj is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:11 PM   #49

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

YAY! I got the Spree rolls and made it to the mall, I do not care about the box thing that much anyway!
Kaleb is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #50
violetj

violetj has a spectacular aura aboutvioletj has a spectacular aura about

It holds 8 items
violetj is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
beware the spree rolls

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: